Dynadot

information How Much of What You Read Do You Believe ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
There is a lot of information disseminated daily in the domain business. Talk of sales, auction reports, past successes, etc... Sorting through the 95,000 plus comments here at TheDomains, there have been a number of comments that question the validity of a certain person, sales venue, or press release. So how much of what you read day in and day out, do you believe to be true ? Vote below. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't know much else for sure than that the internet is growing. I mean so far it's relevant for domaining.

•••
Totally depends on:
  1. The source
  2. Their agenda

•••
Totally depends on:
  1. The source
  2. Their agenda
I too believe in those lines but you need to vote and choose percentage. I selected 70%

•••
After ten years in this industry I have only had a few sales over $1500 so I am skeptical of five-figure sales when the keyword does not seem to merit that price. Of course if Travel.com sells for seven figures I realize I do not have names of that caliber. Short English .COM domains are where the demand is. Acquiring alt TLDs, three-word and foreign language domains leads to lower portfolio turnover.

•••
I voted for 0%

as I never ever take anything for granted

•••
depends on where i read it, and who said what about who, or themselves.

imo...

•••
depends on where i read it, and who said what about who, or themselves.

imo...

even then this source maybe missled or misstaken

•••
even then this source maybe missled or misstaken

when you read, where substance is provided for sharing, rather than proclaiming or to achieve acclaim, then the aim....is sincere.

and sincerity, is bound with truth.

imo....

•••
I have seen quite a few sales that took place but for some "odd" reason the domain seemed to return to market. They were even published in the "official" sales "book" of the industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back