NameSilo

advice How much would you buy autoparking.space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mrs Domai

Established Member
Impact
Hey pros!

I need your advise, how much would you buy a domain name like this if you are to buy it from a seller??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
0$ I would pay 100$ renewals if it were parking.space. Be prepared to pay renewals for sometime for a name like this, so choose names you like or you'll end up dropping it and wasting your $.

•••
Typical usage for "auto" in america is short for automatic. Automobile has sort of been phased out of our language, for the most part.

I know that's not hte same for other languages and cultures, but just thought that this might be helpful.

•••
The big thing with the new g's is having the abillity to have amazing sub extensions. autoparking.space limits a persons use while parking.space one could do auto.parking.space, Florida.parking.space, cheap.parking.space.

•••
I wouldn't even handreg it personally. I'd be trying to get parking.space, these are the only type of gTLD domains that have a chance of selling.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back