NameSilo

How much you made for your first flipping?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am not yet got success sell a domain. How about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just registered. Look forward to learning from you guys and doing my first flipping this week.

•••
•••
First flipped was $488 profit after hand regging a dotUS domain and flipping it two weeks later.

•••
First flipped was $488 profit after hand regging a dotUS domain and flipping it two weeks later.

it's great . Can you share more , how you can do it?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

My first flipping...1990-1998 stock market, early 1998 I lost my everything (maybe my life!, but still I am trying,searching, I am looking for future, made lot of suicide this year, I closed all stock things and I said "One day, I will be back and I will f*** you all"

1998-2006 offline jobs, life is going..2006 I buyed 3 domains from "Yahoo" also Yahoo hosting , 1 made flash website for IQ and mathematics tests, and 2 directorys. OMG no visitors at my IQ test site , all world like a moron, (Because there are no girl, no money , I can understand to others,visitors) but I like mathematics and 3 years gone....As i said I lost my all money, I am checking new things, then I searched, offline jobs not enough for my life..

2009 member 4 sites , 1 trade and 3 domain forum ( I remember domains from year 2000, but I havent money at 2000,but huge earns i remembered )

1 domain forum ,old biggest forum, old "100" but at 2009 "1" , I thinkid(I thought) ,"why this forum lost %99" then I see... "huge scammers there"(10 buyers but 9 scammers and idiots) then second NamePros(Thanks GOD)...I checked all site , trust me, looking like today....After some things, I buyed 150 3 letter .mobi and 100 old .com(minimum 10 years old domains) ..Then I have puted them for sale but no buyer(3 letters are falling, a big buyer let huge amount 3 letters ,3 letters will be drop,then will incrase (all signs are positive, Ebay 3 letter sales are going very good,forums etc.)

Then I meet a scammer (very friendly talking,asking) paid and ı sent 50 .mobi then money reversed at PayPal but was a newbee...

Gone...NP okay life is going( Why I like NamePros ,NP reaction time minutes, but some other forums days, So why I like "Miss Cheff" She knows,smells the scammers, and bans in minutes)

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Sorry "mis_chiff" full name. Huge knowledge and ultra high IQ, knowing everything

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

I am always 1 step to suicied, this world not need to like to ours..no other bright light there, always black(sunny days is black)

all peoples exactly often have difficult times , me too . Just positif thinking and i sure find the way.

•••
I am the dark side of world,and we dark dark side accepted all things ,I am knowing all GOD things,(and they illuminati and temple knight here??) It Is ? what are you seeng now??

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I worried , what you see there, hurry

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Ahmad my dick 9 inch and i didnt find a girl friend for this reason ..

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

So dont me a mistake

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I dont ban this forum,say trues

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Ahmad say me which country? I am 9 inch and i cant marry for this reason...

sorry , i am a moslem . God gave lifeguide for peoples . All the problem have the solving. And for last question , it sounds so odd . I am indonesian ,
Btw you make discussion oot , please keep track.

•••
I've made money on some lost money on others but nothing too substantial either way. However my PO is the most expensive watch I've purchased and I have no intention of selling it.

•••
My First flip was $50 and it was on NP only. :)

•••
My first flip was $50 on a hand reg domain.

•••
My first flip was for $1,200(very lucky sale) on a hand reg.

•••
it's great . Can you share more , how you can do it?

First off, what is up with all the broeken english and non-sense on this thread? Is a moderator going to take care of it? I understand some people can't speak well but some of these comments abotu suicide etc are a little far off...

Anyways, To answer your question my first flip was a lucky one but one nevertheless. I regged a domain highlife.us as I saw the term on a advertisment for a popular beer. I was young and didn't know alot of the domaining industry and the $12 i spent was alot of money for me. Anyways after talking to a few people realized I would have a TM infringement if I did anythign with it. About two weeks later the guy who owned it before and let it drop emailed me as asked to buy it back.

I originally typed him an email asking for $50 and ALMOST sent it... after thinking about it I then dcided to email him back "Would be willing to entertain offers", he emailed me back a $500 offer and sent the money via paypal.

I took my $12 investment put it back in my pocket and have been domaining off the profits I made from that sale. I have since bought, developed, flipped alot of domains, built a nice portfolio and all from the profit of that first lucky sale.

•••
My first flip was for $1,200(very lucky sale) on a hand reg.

Nice!! My first flip was also a hand reg for $1000.

I hand regged a name with the prospect to promote the name to a specific end-user I found. One week after I regged the name, before I even had a chance to contact the end-user, I received an email from them!!

2 days later and $1000 in my account the deal was closed.

There is money to be made, you just have to know how to find it. ;)

•••
My first flip was hand reg for $80 two weeks after registration.

•••

My first flip (2007) was for $800, on a hand reg.

Maybe that's why I'm so addicted...

;)

•••
•••
Nice!! My first flip was also a hand reg for $1000.

I hand regged a name with the prospect to promote the name to a specific end-user I found. One week after I regged the name, before I even had a chance to contact the end-user, I received an email from them!!

2 days later and $1000 in my account the deal was closed.

There is money to be made, you just have to know how to find it. ;)

That's a very nice story:).

Apart from that, I agree with JamesDavid. Moderators, you are needed. This is a great thread if it can be kept on point.

(My first sale: $51 for a hand reg, still in progress.)

•••
First big breakthrough was when in 2006 the .be registry had free domains for a couple months (quite foolish of them). Made around $1,500 from that from various sales. Biggest sale of those was $315. Smallest was 175 package of l-l.be sold for a grand total of $5.50.

•••
started as a developer, got an email maybe in 2002 on one I hadn't developed yet, think it was 1k, that started the madness and along with always having fully developed sites slowly grew into having 400-800 domains for sale as well, I don't make a ton of sales but almost all in the 1-10k range as I'm busy with developed sites so don't have time for flipping or to entertain low offers.

•••
$400 4 months into regging

•••
@All
Thanks for your answers . Is there any tool you use to find a good domain for hand reg?

•••
Very first flip was for $23,700 for a hand reg. Flipped within a month.

•••

Is that a serious answer?!

If yes, what was the name?

•••
Prefer not to disclose the name here, but the sale was reported in DNJ.

•••
Prefer not to disclose the name here, but the sale was reported in DNJ.

Don't you think that sale should have been put in the Guinness Book Of Rcords? Seriously.

Although, I myself turned 11.00 GBP into 15,400.00 GBP (in one day) many years ago but it wasn't in domaining.

•••

:'(:yell::yell: Just jealous! I envy good things by nature! :blink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back