How old are you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
just wondering how old everyone here is, well im 13 :cy:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you're the youngest person on this forum...

I'm 15 so I'm probabally the 2nd youngest person on this forum.

•••
•••
15, gonna be 16 in April

•••
I'm 14 - had an internet business since I was 13 and a website since before I can remember. The only problem I have, and would be grateful for any advice, is marketing. I have an internet/web design business and I need to let people know that I "exist" how would would I do this? Bearing in mind that my business was set up on no-budget terms. The only thing I paid for was hosting and that I got reletively cheap! :)

•••
PoorDoggie i have answered your question in the Making any Money? topic :)

•••
Thanks a lot excel9 - ur a great help. I cant believe you are 13! I started up my website/business when I was 12 and I haven't had any traffic and I couldn't find any ways to make traffic till now! Well Done!

:o I AM NOT WORTHY! :)

•••
•••
PoorDoggie said:
Thanks a lot excel9 - ur a great help. I cant believe you are 13! I started up my website/business when I was 12 and I haven't had any traffic and I couldn't find any ways to make traffic till now! Well Done!

:o I AM NOT WORTHY! :)

yeah hope to be really smart at computers when i grow up :gl:

•••
Excel9 said:
yeah hope to be really smart at computers when i grow up :gl:

I do too...

•••
•••
Im completely useless at computing, im just very good at business and hosting / domains :D

•••
well your making money with your computer shouldnt that be computing aswell LOL :D

•••
I'm 14. Been running a website since way before I can remember, and currently learning vB. :)

Lol, we ought to have a ranking system for the youngest people, and see where we all are :D!

•••
•••
Damn your 14 and your already learning VB you must be really smart B-)

•••
•••
•••
Phoenix said:
I'm 14. Been running a website since way before I can remember, and currently learning vB. :)

Lol, we ought to have a ranking system for the youngest people, and see where we all are :D!

vB? as in Microsoft Visual Basic? I learnt a bit of it, but then I got bored. Kinda reminds me of that time I learnt a bit of Java and then got bored so I tried Python and I got bored so I went onto c++ turbo and didn't understand a thing then went onto c and got bored again... :bah: !

Good luck with that though! Hope you have a better concentration span then me!

•••
PoorDoggie said:
vB? as in Microsoft Visual Basic? I learnt a bit of it, but then I got bored. Kinda reminds me of that time I learnt a bit of Java and then got bored so I tried Python and I got bored so I went onto c++ turbo and didn't understand a thing then went onto c and got bored again... :bah: !

Good luck with that though! Hope you have a better concentration span then me!

:lol: im learning php very slowly

•••
I'm 14 but I'm turning 15 in 3 months (April 3rd :D).

•••
•••
•••
I'm 17 and feeling very old in this thread.

•••
am I allowed to say how old I am....

okay...but please don't tell anyone :hi:

i am 11 :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back