NameSilo

poll How old are you?

Spaceship
Watch

I am between

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 15 and 19

votes
    6.3%
  • 20 and 24

votes
    15.4%
  • 25 and 29

votes
    18.3%
  • 30 and 34

votes
    18.3%
  • 35 and 39

votes
    17.9%
  • 40 and 44

votes
    9.2%
  • 45 and 49

votes
    7.9%
  • 50 and 54

votes
    2.5%
  • 55 and 59

votes
    2.1%
  • 60 and 64

votes
    0.0%
  • 65 and older

votes
    2.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
It is just a question I wanted to ask and I thought the results could be interesting.

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's nice to see a relatively wide distribution of age on NamePros. Just the way it should be. :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Been here since I was 17, and I'm still not a millionaire, so clearly I'm doing something wrong.

Don't be like 000 :rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
32 :)
But I feel 20 all the time :)

•••
Receive any offers on your age yet? That's a great pattern ;)

Turning 33 this year too. :xf.eek:

LOL, good one. If only we could sell... I'd actually be up for trading my 33 for something like a 23 or 25 (no 24 though! :P)! I made that same face on my birthday too :xf.eek:

•••
It is just a question I wanted to ask and I thought the results could be interesting.

:)

Yes it's interesting. Everyone answered your question but nobody noticed that you didn't answer your own question.

•••

Will turn 24 this year...

:):guilty::|:(D-::'(:'(:'(

•••
Already 45, but still enjoying life to the fullest.

•••
LOL, good one. If only we could sell... I'd actually be up for trading my 33 for something like a 23 or 25 (no 24 though! :P)! I made that same face on my birthday too :xf.eek:
Hahaha!

•••
•••
37 last time I checked. But I checked 2 years ago.

•••
•••
38 here - I hope everybody would at least put in their vote - it's a good statistic for domainers.

•••
•••
I used to be 12 year old.

•••
•••
•••
this is why I dont like Facebook Instagram all the edited social media stuff for public consumption. Of course we are expected to say wow great amazing where as we are all really thinking so what
Fair enough.

I was just sharing that I am very happy with my age at 37yrs and added with life my wife and family with a few pictures and there was no other intention.

Sometimes people like to know who is posting on this forum and some don't care. I definitely do not have the need to share how amazing I am or not I just love life and the people in it. If you were are friend on FB you would know that's not how I roll by trying to show off.

Everyone is free to their own opinion and if that's how you feel fair enough. I apologize if it made you feel uncomfortable?...

I love being 37, my wife, family and friends and I have no regrets sharing it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back