IT.COM

How should I go about getting advertisers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am part of an upcoming template website that will offer html templates, flash templates, logos templates, flash templates, flash intros, mascots, characters... The site has not launched at the moment as is just a signup page to be notifed of our launch (see here ) We would quite like to get some advertisers but realize that this will be very hard as we havent yet launched the website and so don't get many hits. We currently get around 250 hits pm (unique) I think but we hardly advertising and the site hasn't yet launched fully. We would like to start with something like a 468X60 banner ad for $5 pm with around 10 rotating banners (so around $50 pm). Is this asking too much, should we charge more, what stats would you provide/how would you try to get advertisers??? The banner would be displayed under the main content box (so fairly near to the bottom of the website).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back