IT.COM

How to cancel PayPal subscription at Network Solutions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SpecialOne

Impact
I checked my Paypal account at Profile > My Money > My preapproved payments > Update and here is screenshot:

Y8BuDGZ.png

I don't see any cancellation button?

eatJoms.png

Again I can't cancel it on Network Solution. I paid 40$ until now and costs rise every month for 8$ even I didn't select these 3 options upon domain registration. Wtf is this?

I already contacted Network Solution yesterday but still no answers. Avoid Network Solutions scam company at all costs! If somebody knows how to cancel this please help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Click on the transaction, then My PreApproved Payments tab, then click on the transaction you want to cancel, then click cancel.

•••
Click on the transaction, then My PreApproved Payments tab, then click on the transaction you want to cancel, then click cancel.

Thx! I already canceled it! I want to say that I received full refund, so I am backing my bad words about Network Solutions. Case is now closed!

•••
Exactly the same happened to me. NetSol are crooks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back