NameSilo

How to catch with CatchClub? [Help Req]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel-MD

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys and gals,

I'm not new to purchasing aged domains, but I'm totally new to catching domains that will expire :) So I need a little help in catching one domain.,

So I have several questions. Would be a huge help if you could answer:

1) Is CatchClub a good domain catcher? Or should I also look into other services as well?
2) What bid should I enter there. Is my max offering for the domain or just a small introductory bid? (Tips from pro are appreciated)
3) If there are no bids now and I enter a bid, will the domain show at auction so other users can see the domain and bid as well?

That's all from now :) Thank you

CatchClub.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello guys and gals,

I'm not new to purchasing aged domains, but I'm totally new to catching domains that will expire :) So I need a little help in catching one domain.,

So I have several questions. Would be a huge help if you could answer:

1) Is CatchClub a good domain catcher? Or should I also look into other services as well?
2) What bid should I enter there. Is my max offering for the domain or just a small introductory bid? (Tips from pro are appreciated)
3) If there are no bids now and I enter a bid, will the domain show at auction so other users can see the domain and bid as well?

That's all from now :) Thank you

Show attachment 238664

Just backorder the expiring domains on Dropcatch and Snapnames, they catch the expiring domains 99% of the time.

•••
Just backorder the expiring domains on Dropcatch and Snapnames, they catch the expiring domains 99% of the time.
Thank you @Charybdis.
I added it in DropCatch and Dynadot backorder. DropCatcher caught it and now are are 4 in an auction

•••
Thank you @Charybdis.
I added it in DropCatch and Dynadot backorder. DropCatcher caught it and now are are 4 in an auction
If it's a high-value domain, also add it on Snapnames. Either Snapnames or Dropcatch will catch the domain 99% of the time. In a few cases https://gname.com/ can also catch a few names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back