Dynadot

How to get payment from Uniregistry.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Camvard

Established Member
Impact
I have sold one domain 5stars.me for $99 and they have credited $89 into my account. They are saying they will pay this amount only, once I will have $100 minimum balance in my account.
I got this small sale after registering with them for 6 months. I don't think they will provide me any new sale now. Please tell me how I can withdraw this money? or I can use it for buy their products ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have sold one domain 5stars.me for $99 and they have credited $89 into my account. They are saying they will pay this amount only, once I will have $100 minimum balance in my account.
I got this small sale after registering with them for 6 months. I don't think they will provide me any new sale now. Please tell me how I can withdraw this money? or I can use it for buy their products ?
If their threshold is $100 minimum, then I don't think there is much you can do. While you may contact unireg to give you a waiver, you must be aware that for some countries, bank charges may take up to $50 per transaction. Not so much for Paypal (if you have an account)

•••
Yes I do have paypal account, their charge is 4% per transaction.

•••
whenever a company has a decent minimum payout
beware to leave that company asap

why would they do so in the first place?

may it be they need a little more cash in their own bank account
a free credit so to say

may it be they don't want to have so many customers ..
who knows

I simply hate it
as it forces me to stay that company longer then I may want to

oh
that maybe another reason

•••
whenever a company has a decent minimum payout
beware to leave that company asap

why would they do so in the first place?

may it be they need a little more cash in their own bank account
a free credit so to say

may it be they don't want to have so many customers ..
who knows

I simply hate it
as it forces me to stay that company longer then I may want to

oh
that maybe another reason
They need very much free credits. I want to do a sale and purchase myself from another account in order to complete my minimum payout balance and give them some commissions. Even that is not possible on their site.

For this I made Buy now button from my account 15$ eglobe.online on their site. Now when I see through my friend's account, then it is coming $52.88. Even from 15$ they will charge 10% commission, but don't know why they are charging $38 extra

•••
Go to // Uniregistry Market - Uniregistry

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back