Dynadot

guide I am new here not in domain industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Coinmaster

Impact
Hi,
I am new here but not in domain industry actually I buy a domain last year from my personal use tracks.co and instantly I received a mail from someone and he offered me $300 and I accepted and sold and I decide to start domain sell and buy but some busy life I stay away from domain Now I started a business regularly, please guide me which niche is best. Sorry for weak english

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome here and have good time with your business

•••
Hello,
Welcome to NP!

I would say maybe try a niche that you have the most knowledge in. That may be the best for you. :xf.wink:

Also read through the forum and you are sure to come across many popular niches and future trends that you may want to invest in.

Good luck and wish you the best!:xf.smile:

•••
Welcome friend!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hi @Coinmaster, Cute Baby!

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Welcome! Just start reading, there are tons of highest class info here.

•••
Welcome, you found the right place! Good Luck

•••
•••
Welcome!
Check Domain News and Discussion section.

•••
•••
Hi Coinmaster,

Welcome to Namepros. Definitely the right place for you.
Niche? Your name states it.. coin, crypto, and the like are on trend these days. Yet there are still many niche to choose from. Just keep on reading here and you'll find lots of them. Good luck.

•••
Howdy mate. Welcome aboard.

Rule # 1 for investing in domains: Don't BUY any domains until you have sound knowledge of what you are doing/buying.

Enjoy.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back