IT.COM

New to domaining industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

faisalkhanseo

Impact
Hello Friends

I'm Faisal Khan

I'm a passionate blogger and practicing in seo and digital marketing industry from last 3 years.

I would love to get recommendations and suggestions to get into this industry and make most out from domaining.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Faisal and welcome to nps!

Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much. Use the search feature to help find answers to questions...take notes along the way as there is much to learn to be successful.

•••
Hello Faisal and welcome to nps!

Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much. Use the search feature to help find answers to questions...take notes along the way as there is much to learn to be successful.
Thanks Mister Funsky.

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome aboard Faisal! Have fun learning about Domaining here!

•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
•••
Hello Faisal, welcome, happy learning.

•••
•••
Hi Faisal, welcome to NamePros:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I will tell you something which nobody will dare to tell you.
The most successful domainers are squatters, I was abstaining to say this, but I do understand they will not like it, I not care much of their opinion because I have my own thing which is working behind the scenes, also I have their names in my agenda, when the time will come I will take care of their reputation.

I apologize but this is the truth, if you want to make money from domaining, the tactic is simple, I personally did not try it, you must watch popular new niches that emerge, example how much money a new startup have risen, what new tokens, what names or acronyms they begin to implement but did not trademark them yet, etc, after this go fast and reg the COM, NET, ORG or IO version, in this way they will come and buy your domain for high amount, I also had cases of low offers for my domains from such squatters, because they have seen an emerging brand and have try to buy it cheap from me, so they can sell it to interested party for allot more.
There are many cases of such recent sales for high amounts to popular companies, but I will not point to them.

In short if you want to make easy and fast money be a dosquatter, watch Meta, X and other top companies what they release. I m personally not interested what this companies do because they will fall soon behind my brands.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back