NameSilo

opinion I am new in domain market . Suggest me

Spaceship
Watch

Tauseef7866

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone's ,
I am new in this field so I don't know which domain is right or which I have to purchase .
Instant of this i already buy 6 ,7 domain .
Will u please suggest me that whis one I buy is good or wrong decision .
ubcsoccer.com
yupmoney.com
eluem.com
004120.com
usedsold.com
b2bplateform.com
GoogleAndroids.com
Please suggest me my decision is right?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome!

Tip: list them here again, but this time add a note on what's each domain's target market... who, what kind of company, would buy it and why?

What would you do with them, how would you develop them to make money? (n)

Last edited:
•••
•••
The best name is the numbers but i wouldn't buy it. Last name TM issue stay away.
usedsold might get some traffic making it worth owning but no commercial value.

Last edited:
•••
The best name is the numbers but i wouldn't buy it. Last name TM issue stay away.
usedsold might get some traffic making it worth owning but no commercial value.
Ok I stay away of my last domain thanks ur suggestion

•••
Welcome!

Tip: list them here again, but this time add a note on what's each domain's target market... who, what kind of company, would buy it and why?

What would you do with them, how would you develop them to make money? (n)
yupmoney.com {The Niche of this domain is for currency exchange ,money transfer ,loan agency, store of value,commodity money ,Counterfeit money, fiat money, digital currency ,newly opening for bank. "Money " is the keyword that lots of people search mostly for example , How to earn money , Earn money online etc...

•••
yupmoney.com {The Niche of this domain is for currency exchange ,money transfer ,loan agency, store of value,commodity money ,Counterfeit money, fiat money, digital currency ,newly opening for bank. "Money " is the keyword that lots of people search mostly for example , How to earn money , Earn money online etc...
Good try, except for two things:

First, "yup" has no meaning... I think you meant "yep", as in "yes"? That one has been taken since 2004.

If (as it seems) you are not a NES (Native English Speaker), I suggest running your English words domains past Mr Google, at the very least. There are many countries around the world where English is spoken as a second language, where "yup" may very well be used instead of "yep". But that's not your main target market, I think.

Secondly: good, affluent target market, but having substantial resources, they can afford much better names and won't bother with yours for $xx or $xxx, IMHO.

This said, good job, good try. This is the kind of targeting you need to do re any domain you are thinking of registering! (y)

Last edited:
•••
Good try, except for two things:

First, "yup" has no meaning... I think you meant "yep", as in "yes"? That one has been taken since 2004.

If (as it seems) you are not a NES (Native English Speaker), I suggest running your English words domains past Mr Google, at the very least. There are many countries around the world where English is spoken as a second language, where "yup" may very well be used instead of "yep". But that's not your main target market, I think.

Secondly: good, affluent target market, but having substantial resources, they can afford much better names and won't bother with yours for $xx or $xxx, IMHO.

This said, good job, good try. This is the kind of targeting you need to do re any domain you are thinking of registering! (y)
Thanks Mr?
Thanks a lot for ur suggestion and u find out lot of threat and u aware about purchasing before any domain .But I have one question supposed that u r buyers of domain and u want domain and ur niche is money related for example u have make any website related to money and everybodies know that in this world every thing is money nothing else and they want money somehow" yes money" all ready resisted .so my friend tell me which domain u purchase which is short,memorable,niche of money for people money earning website where they can earn money ?

•••
Thanks Mr?
Thanks a lot for ur suggestion and u find out lot of threat and u aware about purchasing before any domain .But I have one question supposed that u r buyers of domain and u want domain and ur niche is money related for example u have make any website related to money and everybodies know that in this world every thing is money nothing else and they want money somehow" yes money" all ready resisted .so my friend tell me which domain u purchase which is short,memorable,niche of money for people money earning website where they can earn money ?
Sir for ur kind information in this world mostly peopls knows meaning of yup,yep,yes,no,nope,etc... because these world came in youngsters language...

•••
Sir for ur kind information in this world mostly peopls knows meaning of yup,yep,yes,no,nope,etc... because these world came in youngsters language...
^^^these words are youngsters language

•••
Fair enough. Depending on your location, there may be many different variations of the word. Maybe I came on too strong. What I was trying to say is that "yup" is not the most recognizable, prevailing variation, hence not optimal to register, is all.

•••
Fair enough. Depending on your location, there may be many different variations of the word. Maybe I came on too strong. What I was trying to say is that "yup" is not the most recognizable, prevailing variation, hence not optimal to register, is all.
Thanks Mr?
Thanks a lot for ur suggestion and u find out lot of threat and u aware about purchasing before any domain .But I have one question supposed that u r buyers of domain and u want domain and ur niche is money related for example u have make any website related to money and everybodies know that in this world every thing is money nothing else and they want money somehow" yes money" all ready resisted .so my friend tell me which domain u purchase which is short,memorable,niche of money for people money earning website where they can earn money ?So which domain u decided for example

•••
Hello everyone's ,
I am new in this field so I don't know which domain is right or which I have to purchase .
Instant of this i already buy 6 ,7 domain .
Will u please suggest me that whis one I buy is good or wrong decision .

Before you purchase a domain name, you must to have a clear idea of what you're going to do with it.

•••
Before you purchase a domain name, you must to have a clear idea of what you're going to do with it.
now again I purchase 3 more domain
1 AIford.com
2 heyXD.com
3 qlenx.com
So tell me now this time is good decision or wrong.

•••
now again I purchase 3 more domain
1 AIford.com
2 heyXD.com
3 qlenx.com
So tell me now this time is good decision or wrong.

Now, that you've already purchased the domains, go on Google and with the help of their search engine try to find companies that could be potential buyers for each of your domains.

If you don't prefer Outbound, put domains on some of the domain marketplaces (GoDaddy, Sedo, Afternic ...) and and wait for the call of potential customers.

•••
Now, that you've already purchased the domains, go on Google and with the help of their search engine try to find companies that could be potential buyers for each of your domains.

If you don't prefer Outbound, put domains on some of the domain marketplaces (GoDaddy, Sedo, Afternic ...) and and wait for the call of potential customers.
Ok thank for ur suggestion .
and keep in touch for further tips .
Thanks alot

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back