Domain Empire

available I can create a domain for $10 for all the domian extenstions listed below.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmotivity

Impact
Hi,

I am going to give you the best discount on domains, I can register and transfer your desired domain to your account for just $10/per domain, only for selected domain TLDs. Please choose any domain extension/TLD and send me your domain name which you want to be registered and I will register that domain for you, Once register you can see the domain live then you can pay me and I will send you that domain to your account, You need to make the same account where I created on some domain registrar website.

The prices of these domain extensions are costly compared to my $10 offer.

If you want more 10+ domains I can give you 10 domains for just $60 and so on.. 20 domains = $120.

Here are the domain extensions that you can use.

yourdomian.br.com
yourdomian.cn.com
yourdomian.de.com
yourdomian.eu.com
yourdomian.us.com
yourdomian.za.com
yourdomian.uk.com
yourdomian.co.com

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of offer is this? What are the pros??

Every domainer can register any name by themself!
(for example your mentioned TLDs are $5.98 at namecheap atm)

•••

Hi,

Thanks mate for the note, I guess you didn't check the prices of the mentioned TLD's.

See the below image url, I just checked the recent prices, My prices are still lower.

LINK:

iili.io/gFwXg1.png

•••

Obviously the pros would be to save money.
The OP is offering to buy domains at retail price ($15-$35) and sell them to you for $10.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back