IT.COM

I have like 285707916986 refferals, when do I get the points?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Established Member
Impact
Im just wondering how many post do they have to post in order to get the 50 points.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
uhm i would say atleast 1, and they have to verify

•••
That's a lot of referrals...hehe

•••
Re: I have like 285707916986 refferals, when do I get the points?

Originally posted by Sol
Im just wondering how many post do they have to post in order to get the 50 points.

In order to prevent potential abuse of the system and to maintain and enhance the activity and integrity of the site, limitations were placed on the rewarding of NP$ for referrals ... where those NP$ would then be released to the referring member(s). We do NOT believe there has been any abuse of this system, but certain bots and/or scripts COULD be devised to possibly take advantage of our "community" in order to simply acquire mass NP$'s. This measure was put in place as a safeguard.
I'd have to check with RJ, but I believe the number of posts (by the new User) to effect the referral 50 NP$/per members is between 3 - 7. #1 Namepros encourages and supports an "active", open, friendly, and productive community ... and we will act accordingly if there is a need to protect or prevent manipulation of the existing membership.
Thank you for all of your referrals to our unique and GROWING site!
We love you guys, basically! ;)

:hearts:

•••
•••
Re: Re: I have like 285707916986 refferals, when do I get the points?

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
In order to prevent potential abuse of the system and to maintain and enhance the activity and integrity of the site, limitations were placed on the rewarding of NP$ for referrals ... where those NP$ would then be released to the referring member(s). We do NOT believe there has been any abuse of this system, but certain bots and/or scripts COULD be devised to possibly take advantage of our "community" in order to simply acquire mass NP$'s. This measure was put in place as a safeguard.
I'd have to check with RJ, but I believe the number of posts (by the new User) to effect the referral 50 NP$/per members is between 3 - 7. #1 Namepros encourages and supports an "active", open, friendly, and productive community ... and we will act accordingly if there is a need to protect or prevent manipulation of the existing membership.
Thank you for all of your referrals to our unique and GROWING site!
We love you guys, basically! ;)

I really dont have that many refferals, but I have a lot, because when I heard of this forum, I thought it was really cool and decided to tell everyone. So yeah, some people signed up..but never returned. :/

•••
I think I'm still first. :D

•••
I need to refer people, I need some 1000000 referrals. Need those points :-P

•••
•••
I think we have enough n00b members, maybe time to stop the np$ referrals.

•••
Originally posted by jh3

#1 Namepros welcomes new members and feels it's only fair to reward referrers with a modest NP$ donation for referring active and engaging membership. In addition to the safeguard as described above, we also have a detailed plan to effectively and efficiently manage growth and strike a friendly balance between experienced domainers, and those newer to the "community". Should the integrity of the site ever become less evenly balanced, we will take appropriate action at the time to continue to optimally nurture and foster this "community spirit".
Thank you for the post and thanks to all for those referrals. :)

•••
In addition to the safeguard as described above, we also have a detailed plan to effectively and efficiently manage growth and strike a friendly balance between experienced domainers, and those newer to the "community".

Time to put this plan into effect.

•••
Originally posted by jh3
Time to put this plan into effect.

Thank you for your input and suggestions, JH3. :)

•••
yeah they have to be a verified memeber not just make an account then sit there for days

•••
Originally posted by jh3
no way!:gl:

•••
Originally posted by jh3
In addition to the safeguard as described above, we also have a detailed plan to effectively and efficiently manage growth and strike a friendly balance between experienced domainers, and those newer to the "community".

Newer to the community like me :D Have lots to learn but plenty of time to do it :)

•••
Originally posted by Jenni Sedai
Newer to the community like me :D Have lots to learn but plenty of time to do it :)

Now, this is based on a flawed assumption. By saying this, you are ASSUMING that the world won't end within the next year, and that you won't suddenly die. Also, what if a nuclear war started? Then you wouldn't have plenty of time to learn anything, except how to survive. Think about these things ;).

-Jenni's Official Stalker

•••
All I have to say to that --> :bah:

•••
Originally posted by SaidinIncarnate
Now, this is based on a flawed assumption. By saying this, you are ASSUMING that the world won't end within the next year, and that you won't suddenly die. Also, what if a nuclear war started? Then you wouldn't have plenty of time to learn anything, except how to survive. Think about these things ;).

-Jenni's Official Stalker

I'm pretty sure that if there was a nuclear war, you'd be dead before you could learn how to survive, because it would impossible to survive.... :gl:

•••
•••
noobs have the right to learn with the best! :D right?!? ;)

•••
Bringing back threads is funny lol. And you could too survive... If you went on a spaceship to another galaxy! ^_^

•••
jh3: dont complain. They often have money and buy domain names ;) More members = more business = more money. Smile and enjoy it. I am glad to see lots of different people. There is definitely a unique community here, rather then a lot of domainers i see across all the boards i frequent. Each board has unique people, and this one has a great community of people.

about the referrals, i did what wickedgal did, just told my friends, they got interested and started posting. ;)

•••
I told a few of my friends, but most were too intimidated by all you experienced domainers out there hehe. Newbies rule *flies a banner*

•••
Originally posted by Jenni Sedai
I told a few of my friends, but most were too intimidated by all you experienced domainers out there hehe. Newbies rule *flies a banner*

Talk to them again, Jenni ... and tell them that these experienced, professional domainers are willing to assist them to become same. If they're truly interested in learning about the profession ... and the stengthening of the "community spirit" of the #1 Namepros site ... there's no reason to feel intimidated here. No dumb questions. Also, soon, there will be a new "Newbie's" Forum added to the site, which should help to make your friends feel more welcome! :D
PS. Thank you for you kind words, as well Kohashi. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back