NameSilo

I/O Zoom :: $8/mo Reseller Hosting | Pure SSD Raid 10 | LiteSpeed | 20 Gbps DDoS Protection | R1Soft

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ioZoom

Established Member
Impact
Not all reseller hosting providers are the same. Here's why I/O Zoom is better.

• Powerful Servers
Our servers were built with the latest Intel Xeon CPU's, 32 GB ram, and RAID 10 with all SSD drives. Powerful servers mean faster website speeds.

• Optimized For Performance
Your websites will load fast. In addition to lightning fast solid state drives we run LiteSpeed web server that's built for performance. Websites load 9x faster.

• DDoS Protection
We include up to 20 Gbps DDoS protection that prevents 95% of all DDoS attacks keeping the server and your website online.

• 24/7 Live Support
Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for help while you're having issues with your site. We're here 24/7 via live chat and helpdesk for support when you need it.

• Affordably Priced
Starting at just $8/month for the basic plan that includes 30 GB of SSD disk space and unlimited bandwidth.

Perfect for web designers/developers, affiliate/online marketers, startup host/companies, or just about anyone needing to host one or multiple sites. Plans starting at just $8/month.

Main Features
» Pure SSD Drives in Raid 10
» Lite Speed Web Server
» Cloud Linux
» 20 Gbps DDoS Protection
» Free Blesta or WHMCS Billing Software
» Private DNS Cluster
» 100% White Labeled Servers
» Daily R1Soft Backup
» cPanel/WHM w/Softaculous
» RVskin, Site.pro Website Builder
» Overselling Enabled
» 24/7 Live Chat Support

★★★★★★★★
Basic Plan
20 GB Pure SSD Raid 10 Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
30 cPanel Accounts w/DDoS Protection
Free Blesta Billing Software

Only $8.00/Month | More Information | Instant Setup*
★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★
Plus Plan
60 GB Pure SSD Raid 10 Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
100 cPanel Accounts w/DDoS Protection
Free Blesta or WHMCS Billing Software

Only $20.00/Month | More Information | Instant Setup*
★★★★★★★★

Special Offer: We know you will love our service so we're ready to buy out your existing contract with your current provider. Switch to I/O Zoom and we'll credit you up to $40 for any unused time. Simply send us proof of an existing account with a competing provider. And if you're using cPanel we'll even transfer your accounts over.

FAQ
Q: Do you offer a money back guarantee?
A: We offer a 30 days no hassle money back guarantee

Q: Do you have instant setup?
A: If you pass our automated fraud checks your account will be setup instantly after payment.

Q: Can you help me transfer my accounts?
A: If you're currently on cPanel we can transfer all of your accounts at no charge.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back