IT.COM

tips I want to buy this doumaine name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Erraja

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you will never can find his owner here, and keep in mind if you will find his owner via broker you will pay NN less then 100000 USD

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
If you aren’t willing to use the GD brokerage service for $70 since its regged at GD you can try to contact directly through the whois page at the bottom it says contact domain owner. No guarantee they reply.

https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=Raja

This name has at least 4 trademarks which is likely why no lander. It also might not be for sale at this time.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Based on the above, it may be worth considering alternate extensions, but not to use the domain in the same class as the trademark ones.

•••
Upvote 0
I don't know about the Trademark handle, but if you want to reach the owner without a headache, you can consider using Godaddy Buy Service. The price is about 69$, and they will negotiate for you. You can consider that they are expert to do it. Including finding the owner's contact. It is not easy to find the owner.

If you want to contact the owner, you can consider that most owner don't reply to low ball offer. They only reply to range 50% of asking price, and surely the asking price for Raja.com is above 20,000$. (It is spellable 4Ls .com)

IMG_20221216_171702.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
I wonder how well they will negotiate for you, being they get 20% commission ;)

•••
Upvote 0
I wonder how well they will negotiate for you, being they get 20% commission ;)
GoDaddy's domain buy service is relatively similar to others in terms of structure. In most cases, buyer brokers take a percentage commission based on the final acquisition price of the domain. However, for some buyer brokers, that commission structure is on a sliding scale based on several factors such as the difference between the domain's listed price versus the ultimate acquisition price - each buyer broker has their own structures that work for them & their clients :)

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back