IT.COM

If you are not using Epik.com for escrow, you are wasting time and money!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

upload_2019-1-18_8-38-1.png

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for the Epik financials shared with you, it was actually shared in confidence. Even without an NDA, it is a well-known decorum to treat such data in confidence. The fact that you would share sensitive information, is perhaps indicative of your ethics. By my book, that would not ever pass the "Do unto others" test. I encourage you to use that test as a simple gut-test regardless of any guiding faith or spiritual practice.

Wow...surprising to see a 'professional' make a post sharing the confidential information you refer to. Just goes to show, even if you make (pay yourself) over a half a mil a year, you can still be void of any class.

Last edited:
•••
Domain marketplaces are not -- and do not need to be -- regulated or licensed by uncoordinated agencies at the federal and state level. As a result, more transactions are shifting to nimble innovators that are able to deliver solutions for clearing transactions that offer:

- Secure asset handling
- Fast closing
- Cost-effective payment processing
- Responsible governance

Though never the intent, this thread has now brought to light some reasonable concerns about balance sheet weakness at the Escrow.com parent company, Freelancer. Earlier in this thread, Escrow management has acknowledged "My great financial analysis". That statement alone would be pretty hard to walk back!

In the coming days, Escrow.com will continue their narrative about the need for everyone to be licensed. Since it is Escrow.com's main differentiation, they will play it up. It is a fantasy. Ultimately the market will decide what it wants. NamePros as a forum is doing its job of providing a level playing field for that discussion.

In the meantime, the market directive is pretty simple: Caveat emptor

Last edited:
•••
Rob and Epik Escrow just closed a sudden deal on SUNDAY fellas, meaning payment verified and domain delivered on the same day.

The Escrow service at Epik is truly EPIK! I am very impressed and will be moving my operations to Epik completely. This is the type of revolutionary action that moves us all forward, we all go the extra mile for our clients every day and everyone benefits when the company you hire to work for you does the same.

Happy Sunday everyone!

We don't normally announce sales. Happy to see Dan get a sale and consolidate at Epik. I can confirm that it happened quickly -- same day indeed. It is also worth noting that while the buyer paid via PayPal, the seller got paid out in BTC.

•••
Rob can you go a little more into detail as to the kind of foods you eat, is your diet more plant based or meat based, and what kind of vegetables, grains, fruits, and liquids do you eat on regular basis. Do you eat out or do you cook your own food. Is your diet light or heavy on salt, sugars, and fat. I am interested to know how much does your diet contribute to you being so sharp and productive.

I am no health nut, so don't look to my diet for any productivity boost since I eat way too much sugar. I do like milk and do drink raw milk which we get through a coop of neighbors which contracted direct with a local dairy. I am a fan of that but it is hard to find these days as most raw milk dairies in the US have been shut down these days.

I do eat a lot of vegetables. During the summer we grow a ridiculous amount of blueberries -- about 60 bushes of organic blueberries on our own land bordering on a natural water source sp we never have to water them with city water. During the summer, my go-to breakfast:

- Cottage cheese
- Lots of Blueberries
- Pomegranate seeds
- Greek yogurt (here in Seattle we have Ellenos. Awesome)
- Lots of cinnamon -- good anti-inflammatory
- Raw honey - good natural antibiotic
- Granola
- Pumpkin seeds, crushed walnuts and/or almond slices

I think I could live on that.

During the off-season, I am a fan of the Daily Harvest smoothies which come frozen and you blend, e.g. with almond milk or what not. For folks who want a fast meal without having to cook, I would say not a bad lunch option.

As for exercise, I walk 2 dogs often, and am often working our land in the summer. In the off-season, I have a walking desk. My friend, and fellow domain industry founder, Ron Wiener, who founded Snapnames sells them here:

https://www.workwhilewalking.com/

There are few more ideas for you as you contemplate your next big escrow transaction!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have sold my first domain using Epik escrow and it was all settled within 15 minutes. Great support, instant payout, would definitely recommend!

•••
Various currencies is nice, I have seen many deals go south based on a small deal such as this when dealing in GBP, EUR, and AUD, and buyer/seller arguing over conversion fees.

Does Epik plan to have a status, or details after payment kind of checkbox follow thru panel in place soon?

Yes, full escrow dashboard is in on track for this quarter. I will check with @Ala Dadan if he can share a preview of what is coming.

FYI, our escrow roadmap ties into integrated CRM and also a cloud wallet for direct redemption of funds plus an updated identity framework.

If you want to get into the weeds of how it works to build such things, here is an internal document that maps that out, including how Masterbucks evolves into a more versatile cloud wallet across all Epik apps.

There are many moving parts. The solution set is coming together to make a more resilient, decentralized Internet, including the ability to efficiently and securely buy and sell domains.

0F03BGqUu1kiCyEJpje2LGO1UNSm6mHefyXLNeXINnuYOTOOKut7sUfdwFmC-5GUq1SSxgOs-QK04D1Tp2hemS6Od-ZUDHsB2HZmVGMntEArIzVEG6km-nbqDFf3uTEDtp1nHqC1

Probably a bit more than you wanted to know.

Last edited:
•••
I tried to start a demo transaction to see how it works, assuming there would be some automated process, but that doesn't seem like the case.

So I have a few questions -

1.) How does the service work if the domain is not registered @ Epik? Let's say the domain is @ GoDaddy for instance.

2.) What methods can the buyer pay with aside from wire or crypto? Can they pay via CC or Paypal? If so what is the limit? What are the fees for each method?

3.) How are funds disbursed. Is it via MasterBucks?

On your website it says -

Can I exchange Masterbucks for cash?

Masterbucks can be redeemed from Masterbucks.com. Redemption to cash is subject to a 5% transaction fee."

Is that the case, or is there no fee?

Thanks,
Brad
I know Rob can answer in more detail, but I will try to answer whatever I can from my own experience.

So when your payment, and transfer is completed, best case scenario is when you know you have a willing buyer who is going to pay right away, move the domain into your Epik account, so the system can handle the exchange in an automated fashion via auto complete. Once that is done, your funds are placed in a masterbucks wallet for immediate use thru the Epik network for registration, transfers, or internal, external purchases via escrow. If you need the funds you can withdraw them thru all major methods, I think they waive any major fees for namepros members, just 9% on the transaction if marketplace listing, I think depending on the way escrow is funded they pretty much waive the fees there, they are releasing a new visual platfom soon I hear. Masterbucks can be paid out via ACH, Wire, Crypto, Paypal... from what I remember.

I mean I have used all the major services, the thing I look for is the auto complete feature, I hate the hand holding verification of transfer confirm release funds, I like the one, and done checkout, and payout. As I know you are an active buyer/seller the Epik platform will work as an asset in many situations when other options do not work, say if a buyer wants to fund via crypto, but you don’t want to accept crypto for payout etc... Also Epik specializes in getting some complicated transactions done for people from countries where getting this done sometimes requires a lot of hurdles. You should defiantly keep it in your sales eco system, there is no downside from what I have seen. Rob can probably explain it better, but from a user perspective, more payment, and payout options that I have seen from any other register, and you pretty much get instant support, more so for namepros members, as I believe Rob has cloned himself, and the guy does not sleep. I once submitted a ticket at 11pm at night, and he replied within minutes, and got the issue taken care of a few minutes later.

I myself just played around on the system, did some small sales to get familiar with it, I suggest you do the same to try out the options, it’s a good secondary system, if you have already have a primary system in place.

Last edited:
•••

"I was a virgin Epik Escrow user."

- Not Anymore

How did I not know of this service before?

What a ride.
All in 24 hours!

High priced domain name.
My buyer wanted to do CC.

Escrow.com says no way. ($>5K)

Buyer asks for Paypal. (RED FLAGS!!!)

Dig into new services.
Who do I find?

EPIK.
They have escrow.

I set up the transaction and within 24 hours:
  • The buyer's payment is complete
  • The domain is transferred to EPIK.
  • The payment is in my account from Rob and his amazing team (Tony, Jessica) within a day's time.
That is the power of a great team, and a solid system for powering domain sales.

I'll be back. Again. And again.

•••
That's great to hear that they handled sizable transactions smoothly. I'm looking into the Masterbucks thing. I had not heard of that.
My first time using Epik Escrow, the Masterbucks wasn’t used. The money was just deposited into my PayPal 24 hours after the transaction had started. My recent transaction, Masterbucks was used. It’s very easy to sign up as it’s the same login as Epik. Once the Escrow has been completed, Epik will deposit the money into your Masterbucks account. You then decide where you would like to move the money to. I prefer PayPal.

•••
I think we really need to tear down payment walls, instead of building them up. Rob & Epik have constantly been on the leading edge of payment options, lease programs, forever domains, and you have to give him, and his company credit as they are innovators in this space which is not always easy.

If you like innovations from Epik, check out what is cooking with Unstoppable domains -- it combines a Forever domain with a free VPN client that will correctly route domains over a secure content delivery network that is DDOS protected. It is a one-time forever purchase and can't be censored. The consumer-friendly open standards VPN client is available from Anonymize.com, another Epik service.

The other thing worth noting this week is the news that came out on Covington Catholic. The whole unwinding of the official narrative was made possible by the existence of Alt-Tech. Most of the long videos were being removed by YouTube. Ultimately all was exposed and the media had to walk back their silly comments. Steven Crowder recaps but you can find plenty of others who did as well.

In Venezuela this week, many citizens have been cut off from Twitter but they can access Gab and pretty much all else using Epik's free proxy and free DNS resolver. This is Alt-Tech keeping free speech free so that people can be informed, not propagandized. This is technology for good. This is the Internet as it was intended. And more diversity is good for more domains. This is good for the domain business!

So, yes, Epik leads on innovation -- and not just financial. The future of domains is built on free speech and fair commerce. If you value these things, Epik is an efficient place to sell your domains and reinvest the proceeds if that suits your purpose. Or you can simply redeem and that is fine too. And yes, consult your financial advisors around what is right for your situation.

•••
I appreciate innovation as much as anyone else.
Domain Names are going to have to go thru a long process of Legitimization
before people can buy them ( from me ) in their IRA's and 401k's - like crypto -
and innovations like Forever Registration ( an Epik exclusive ? ) sure do help.
But I do business with a registrar for one Main REASON :
to register Domain Names and to renew the registrations of my Domain Names.
Since this cost/expense can be a huge element in figuring my OverHead,
I must seek out every competitive advantage - and Cost of Registration/Renewal
is the Main OVERHEAD when it comes to holding mass quantities of Domains.
( "Possession is eleven points of the law - and there are but twelve." - scots )
So I start transferring the first of many hundreds of names to Epik because
Epik has the lowest cost to renew dot com domain names.
( And I never knew a major pain in the bun until I started transferring names ! )
Now recently I see Epik have raised their dot com renewal price from under $9.00

to $35.00 THIRTY_FIVE DOLLARS ! ! !

not 50%

Not 100%

NOT 200%

BUT FOUR TIMES THE PRICE

but I guess U get to do that @Rob Monster, U r a registrar

bun U r not gonna rob dis monsta

Cheers !

If you are a NamePros member you pay $8.49. Just notify us of your email address and you will always get the best rate. Our retail customers do pay $35 but not domain pros. This was not a price increase. It has always been this way.

•••
I'll let Rob answer officially but I think that promo ended :)

Yes, correct $8.49 is the best all-inclusive deal currently but it is the recurring deal, for create, transfer and renew. I realize that there are some cheap .COM create deals out there. As long as those deals are out there, I recommend abusing those deals to the fullest but then moving all your keep domains to Epik. If you get a windfall from a domain sale, use your proceeds to consolidate your keep domains at Epik.

•••
In the last 30 days, we have been responding to interrogatories from 4 state agencies. This is all courtesy of some self-serving correspondence from Mr. Elsegood at Escrow.com whose full correspondence we have.

As soon as I got to around page 2 of this thread, I thought to myself that this was going to happen.

•••
Very sad. Competition is good for all.

So let me ask this, I sold a domain via GoDaddy Auctions last month. GoDaddy collected the buyer's payment, asked me to transfer the domain while holding that payment, then when the domain was in the buyer's control they paid me less their commission. Is this not the same as what Epik is providing?

•••
how can you describe Epik as an escrow service

Jackson: I don't think it matters for anyone here is Epik a 100% Escrow service by canonical definition or not(for me personally I don't give a damn).

What matters most(among other things) is how fast, responsible, flexible and affordable their service is compared to others.

Epik is a registrar meaning they can more eagerly accept Credit Cards/Paypal for small to medium domain transactions from all over the world without much fear, since they can just lock the domain for like a months(the max amount of time the credit card transaction could still be reversed if it is found to be a fraud one) in their registry and secure both themselves and the seller. From a buyer/seller perspective this is already a huge thing. I, personally, do not mind for how many months the domain will be locked at Epik.

And your service in it's current state simply can not. Yours "100% canonical Escrow service" have to drift to a very slow(up to 2 weeks) and very time consuming(driving to the bank, opening a special type of bank account just to make an international payment, filling required papers, etc - think half day is lost on basically nothing) wire transfer, as a preferred way of payment for international orders.

I'am personally hit by the above matter 2 times already with your company. First time the problem was resolved fairly quickly and professionally(thanks) just how it have to be for the type/kind of business you are in, this time it is a different story: guys I don't know what happened during the last 3 months with your company but the fact is I'am still waiting for a promised(by your online support chat team) Paypal Invoice - at first I was told I'll get it by the end of the Friday, now it becomes the next business day, that is Monday. And all this for my verified escrow.com account, already with a payment history and no payment limit overflow. Like what the heck...

P.S.

I'am not talking about the large txs that certainly require a wire transfer in most cases, I'am pointing out that asking for a wire transfer by default for a small tx is, IMO, not a good business tactic - no other company is doing this, for example I bought several domains on Sedo using CC, without any problem - and I did not have to ask them to unlock the payment method - it was available by default. How it comes that escrow.com lost flexibility to Sedo?

Last edited:
•••
Cool thread! I wish there could be a trusted Escrow.com competitor. They do some stuff that annoys me. I set a 2 day inspection period. That inspection period should start the second I submit that I have pushed the name. It does not. I've had a transaction sit there for 2 months (holding my money) after I pushed because the buyer has no incentive to acknowledge the push. The buyer has the name and that's all they wanted. Escrow.com forces me to jump through hoops to get paid. The other annoyance is that I sometimes get people creating an escrow from my marketplace and never do anything beyond that. I've told Escrow.com to automatically cancel and remove those after 2 weeks of inaction but I'm forced to jump through hoops to get those removed.

The problem is Escrow.com is like Ebay is to auctions for domain name escrows. People try to compete but eventually fail. Maybe if Google jumped into this space it might be successful.

•••
Quickly read through the opening few posts. Sorry this happened to you. Correct me if I am wrong, but the deal started on NamePros and was transacted on Dan. So no escrow was used. GD flagged the domain as stolen and returned it to the rightful owner. Is that an accurate representation?

Whenever a seller is not willing to use a third-party regulated escrow, and on top they ask for crypto currency, that should raise red flags.

As for transacting in crypto currencies, that is definitely precision work -- there is no recourse, so it is a case of internal controls and measure twice and cut once! That market is not going away.

I think the the topic of domain marketplaces being regulated really needs to be set aside for the moment. The point is that the buyer and seller should agree to use a TRUSTED third-party that is fiscally responsible

From what I observe directly, I actually think the States should have nothing to do with regulating domain marketplaces. They are not great at regulating this industry and would add no value whatsoever.

My personal assessment based on reviewing the case law is that the States are way out of their lane when they try to regulate domain marketplaces. For example:

- Murdock vs. Pennsylvania, 3019 US. 105 which ruled that “No state shall convert a liberty into a license and charge a fee therefore”.

- Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, 373 US 262: "If the state converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity.”

If the states actually tried to force domain marketplaces to be regulated, I think it would be a very interesting Supreme Court case. The Supreme court is accessible for cases like this one. For example, my friend and Epik client, Jerry Burden, just won a Supreme Court case this year. If you missed that story, I covered it here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/fa...-in-the-supreme-court-about-copyright.1141282

In the meantime, I sincerely wonder if any one of these US state licensing authorities have looked at Freelancer's balance sheet even once. I rather doubt it. If Escrow.com bothers me again, I will start asking them. A local radio host in WA named Dori Monson would probably have a field day with this story. He loves to call out bureaucrats in Olympia who dropped the ball at the expense of taxpayers.

You may be amused to know that I have started meeting with state regulators in person including WA who I met last Thursday in Olympia. I have yet to bring up Escrow.com even once in any of those conversations. However, if you want to know how this poop-storm started, I invite you to read over the attached copy of the letter sent by Jackson Elsegood to Arizona's Department of Financial Institutions.

If you read it through, you will find that included in Jackson's self-serving tattletale correspondence there is an exhibit of a Tweet we made about Fund.com being done as a 7-figure transaction:

upload_2019-7-28_10-24-30.png

The Tweet was simply a congratulations to Andrew Rosener. We had nothing to do with the transaction whatsoever. Escrow.com works closely with Andrew so I am pretty sure they would know that we did not close this transaction. It is actually libelous since the caption says "Million Dollar transaction via Epik Escrow on January 12, 2019". That is a complete LIE! We did not do that transaction at all.

Yes, @Jackson Elsegood, screwed up big time. Also, @Matt Barrie, as presiding CEO of Escrow.com, will be very hard-pressed to distance himself from the libelous correspondence that was sent to multiple state agencies in their failed effort to stop Epik.

Long story short, if there is to be licensing, then let it be done by WIPO. As I see it, WIPO is already equipped to tie in with the existing workflows, e.g. UDRP which works reasonably well and is not outrageously expensive for dispute resolution about domains. Although it would take time for WIPO to evaluate whether this is in their scope, the idea that registrars and domain marketplaces would have to navigate dozens of understaffed state-regulators is Dead on Arrival.

Attachments

• Arizona-Feb-2019.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
•••

Great catch there. I sent you a PM. If you tell me your Epik account ID we'll pay out a "Bug bounty". FYI, the multi-currency support was added earlier this month. Also, in August we add multiple languages plus, SEO features and ad-retargeting.

•••
A great thanks to the fantastic service just experienced by the hands of Rob. We just handled a transaction from agreement on the procedure including Docusign, buyer sending wire and including funds available at Epik in under one hour and that on a Friday evening minutes before the wire desks were closing on West Coast. Size of the transaction: $85000 (name under NDA). From agreement on the price till receipt of funds at Epik just short of two hours. Nobody else can do that!

Last edited:
•••
Rob that was a great article that you wrote with a lot of good insights for being productive.

On the surface I might look like I am the laziest person in World since I do most of my thinking and come up with new ideas while I am sleep or taking a nap during the day :)

By the way what kind of diet do you follow and what kind of foods or supplements do you think contribute more to better physical and mental productivity. I was just wondering since your wife is a physician perhaps you might know of a few secrets that can help make our minds sharper so that we can come up with better ideas for domains to hand register. I guess maybe you can open a new thread for the subject of Diet and Exercise for Domainers. :)

As for supplements, here is pretty much all I take:

https://www.naturologie.com/store/products/brilliant-brain-120-capsules

That is my wife's online store but their clinic is this one:

https://www.naturomedica.com/

The product called "Brilliant Brain" is a proprietary formulation and it does work. It is especially good for folks with Alzheimers risk.

Otherwise, I do think faith is extremely important. In fact, I humbly give all credit for anything I accomplish to God in Jesus' name.

As for diet, I drink a fair amount of coffee throughout the day but nothing stronger than that. Regardless I do sleep like a baby -- at least 6 hours per night.

The main things:

- Organic foods, e.g. avoiding HFCS, aspartame, etc.
- Avoid drinking primarily fluoridated water - I usually distill at home
- Avoid vaccines or take a minimalist approach
- Avoid elective radiation but get plenty of sunlight
- Avoid sunscreens that have benzones
- Avoid alcohol, or only consume in moderation, e.g. red wine with low sulfites

I used to fast now and then but it did not do much for me. For a lot of folks, intermittent fasting is good, e.g. no food from say 8 pm until 8 am.

Last edited:
•••
@Rob Monster Can you please comment on this? Any plans on allowing us creating new Escrow transaction programmatically?

There is a full API for domain management now. We'll add an API call this week. It has been moved to #1 on the development queue earlier this morning after I read the comments in this thread today. In the meantime, fine to use this form:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

I will comment in this thread as soon as the API call is live for use. You can set up your API key now by following the instructions:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/the-epik-com-domain-name-registration-api/

You will need one or more static IPs to be whitelisted to use the API. If you don't have a static API, you can use our Anonymize.com VPN and connect that way.

For high value portfolios we can set up a VPN instance with dedicated IP running in our own IPv4 /22 block.

•••
I just used Epik for their Escrow service on a 4 figure sale and I only have 1 word to say and that’s WOW! @Rob Monster personally emailed me a few times to keep me up to date on the transaction. From the initial contact with Rob here on NamePros, it was less than 24 hours and the buyer paid and had the name in his Epik account.

I have used other Escrow services in the past but nothing can compare to the Escrow service at Epik. They are a TRUE Escrow service. They actually take control of the domain name which is the way it should be done!

Thanks again Rob.

•••
Preview here for new Epik escrow dashboard coming online shortly with integrated CRM and workflow tracking.

upload_2019-12-5_11-58-45.png

Anyone interested in a closer preview, PM @Ala Dadan or @Riacontents for details .

Last edited:
•••
I tried to start a demo transaction to see how it works, assuming there would be some automated process, but that doesn't seem like the case.

So I have a few questions -

1.) How does the service work if the domain is not registered @ Epik? Let's say the domain is @ GoDaddy for instance.

2.) What methods can the buyer pay with aside from wire or crypto? Can they pay via CC or Paypal? If so what is the limit? What are the fees for each method?

3.) How are funds disbursed. Is it via MasterBucks?

On your website it says -

Can I exchange Masterbucks for cash?

Masterbucks can be redeemed from Masterbucks.com. Redemption to cash is subject to a 5% transaction fee."

Is that the case, or is there no fee?

Thanks,
Brad

Had you used a real email address, you would have received automated next steps for starting your transaction, depending on your role:

- Buyer
- Seller
- Broker

And also depending on whether the asset being transacted is already at Epik or not.

Typically a human transaction manager will engage promptly to shepherd the process.

There is also a dashboard that is going live. The engineers decided not to put it live right before the holiday but it is apparently ready.

It was shared early in this thread but here is what it looks like:

upload_2020-1-3_21-9-53.png

To answer your questions:

1. Domains that are not at Epik are transferred to Epik. This is part of our transaction assurance process as a way to have confidence of clear title and to assure the buyer that the item will be delivered securely.

2. Buyer and sellers can transact in pretty much any established payment method, e.g. Wire, ACH, Cryptos, Credit card, PayPal, etc. We can also do Western Union and have even done cash.

3. Funds are deposited to Masterbucks or In Store Credit until the customer confirms their preference for disbursement. There is no disbursement fee for escrow or marketplace transactions.

Depending on the country, we can often pay out in minutes, especially if we know the seller's expectations at the outset.

Customers who choose to hold funds at Epik in anticipation of buying other domains may be eligible to earn interest on their balance of 6%. This is actually a new program being piloted in January 2020.

I do expect that the Epik escrow product and organization will continue to mature rapidly in the months ahead and will become increasingly integrated with a variety of upcoming initiatives.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back