Dynadot

domain ifcjl (.)com - 18 other extensions were taken - Please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise domain ifcjl (.)com. [ 5 letter .com domain ]

18 other extensions were taken by a chinese company for the past 3 years.

Registered extensions.

ifcjl.net
ifcjl.org
ifcjl.info
ifcjl.biz
ifcjl.mobi
ifcjl.tv
ifcjl.me
ifcjl.tel
ifcjl.name
ifcjl.co
ifcjl.asia
ifcjl.cn
ifcjl.com.cn
ifcjl.net.cn
ifcjl.org.cn
ifcjl.cc
ifcjl.so
ifcjl.idn xn--fiqs8s

Please appraise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Any one wanna appraise?

•••
I was about to say that it does not worth more than reg fee, but then I saw your auction thread. So it's already worth $100 (current bid). However, if all other extensions are owned by 1 company, you literally have only one potential buyer (I mean end-user here) and that fact does not bring much value to this name. Have you tried contacting them?

Though it's only my opinion,

•••
I was about to say that it does not worth more than reg fee, but then I saw your auction thread. So it's already worth $100 (current bid). However, if all other extensions are owned by 1 company, you literally have only one potential buyer (I mean end-user here) and that fact does not bring much value to this name. Have you tried contacting them?

Though it's only my opinion,

I agree. While it's nice to have one company/person cornering the market, you only have one person to sell to. If they don't like your price, you'd be lucky to recoup your reg fee.

•••
Thanks for your appraisals. Welcome more ideas.

I see these 18 other extensions were renewed every year for the past 3 years. Now I got an offer by email for $300. But I replied to bid only on the forum.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back