NameSilo

.com ileva.com ( + .net, .org and .me)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anvish

Impact
I'm selling the best domain name I have ever owned but never done anything with: ileva.com. I registered it in 2005 to use it for a website template archive, but ended up building it on andreasviklund.com instead.

I am looking for a quick and fair deal rather than maximizing the price, and will be ready to sell as soon as I get a reasonable offer.

Along with ileva.com, I have ileva.net, ileva.me and ileva.org and the twitter username ileva, which could be included in the deal if wanted. ileva.com is currently parked at loopia.se, while the other domains are parked at Dynadot and listed in the Dynadot marketplace.

The focus points here are: five-letter domain, perfectly pronouncable, working beautifully in any language, could be used as a site name, artist name, company name or product name in pretty much any industry. , And selling along with related domains if wanted.

Please send me an offer in a PM if interested. If sold, I will update the thread to make it clear that the domain is no longer available. Thank you!

Anyone who wants details on my credibility as a seller can google the name Andreas Viklund (webdesigner from northern Sweden). Contact me through twitter or facebook and I'll be happy to confirm my identity.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm right now transfering the domain to Dynadot. As soon as the transfer is done, I'll set a fixed "buy it now" price of $2.000 in the Dynadot marketplace, with the other domains (ileva.net, ileva.org, ileva.me) listed separately at much lower prices. If anyone is interested in making a quick deal fpr all of the domains (and the twitter account) before I list it in the marketplace, contact me through a private message as quickly as possible.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back