NameSilo

Image Hosting with Impeccable Uptime!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello!

I am looking for a very cheap hosting offer from a company with absolutely impeccable uptime. I am fed up of buying hosting only to have my site and all it's files inaccessible for minutes, if not hours at a time.

It will be used as my image server, so I don't need cpanel access, as long as I can get at it through FTP! :)

I'm ideally looking for something with a generous amount of Bandwidth. Space is not too much of an issue, 10-20gb should do the trick.

Please post your offers :xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm, I asked you how much bandwidth you needed... Because I have a plan at 100GB bandwidth, but I'm thinking that's not going to be enough.

If you're paying cheap for lots of bandwidth, no wonder it goes down all the time.

And by the way, no matter the provider, if it's on a single machine, it will always have downtime at some points, you can't avoid it. ;)

I know about some very cheap VPS, could tell you about it. Uptime is good.

•••
Respectfully, maybe the reason you keep having problems with providers is because you are looking for a budget plan that offers you 10-20 GB of disk space and a ton of bandwidth. Obviously any provider that offers you this for only a few dollars per month is going to oversell tremendously.

•••
Dear Hazard,
I've just sent you a pm

Merry Xmas

Peter of Bulky Hosting

•••
Can you roughly tell us what is your monthly bandwidth like?
And also what is your monthly budget like?
You can also pm me or drop me a mail.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back