Dynadot

Impossible to transfer succesfully domains from EuroDNS to another registar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who succesfully transferred domain from EuroDNS to another registar?

• 3rd

Not in a million years

votes
    0.0%

• 5 votes
  • Ended 15 years ago
  • Final results
Hi,

Anyone ever succesfully succeeded to transfer domains from EuroDNS to another registar? By the number of posts on this forum it seems almost impossible.........

I've requested it more then 20 times, have sent like 20 mails a day to the supportbox of EuroDNS, but got no response from them. I took all the steps that needed to be taken, but they never send the email to confirm the authorization to transfer my two domains. But it's been going on for more then 5 weeks now.

Because it's so difficult with EuroDNS I would advise anyone to transfer their domain to another registar!

It's very urgent now. Can someone please tell me how to get to EuroDNS to succesfully do this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you should call them. I have successully transfered out .com domains. What tld are you trying to transfer.

•••
.eu domains. I was not able to find telephonenumber. Do you have it for me?

•••
Incorrect statement on EuroDNS transfers to other registrars

Dear Kega,

as Customer Care Manager of EuroDNS I like to correct your statement. If you process your transfer-out of any .eu domains via the customer EuroDNS platform, this process is completely automated and following the procedure as stated by Eurid:

FAQ | EURid

In case you still have problems, I would advise you to either send us a ticket via the normal way (Eurodns - EuroDNS SA) or call us under our published numbers in our Impressum (Impressum - EuroDNS Domain Industry News - Search and Register european and asian domain names. Find the latest offers and discounts for domain name registration. - EuroDNS SA).

I really hope that you now can process your orders correctly. If so, can you please rectify your criticism and inform the forum that your statement is not reflecting reality.

Thx for your kindness,
Customer Care Manager
EuroDNS

•••
We've had our share of problems with EuroDNS in the past, but they've never stopped us from transferring our domains to another registrar or vice versa. They've mostly replied to our emails within a business day and their staff is pretty friendly.

Lets hope it stays that way :)

•••
Domains transferred

After posting this message and having a lot of contact with EuroDNS I was (finally) able to transfer the domains succesfully. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back