Dynadot

Established ImprovementGuides.com - Home Improvement Search Engine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImprovementGuides.com is currently up for sale. This is a home improvement guide search engine. The site is relatively new, but does have over 2600 individual articles available for searching at this time. It allows you to do boolean searches or split your searches up by category. The site was just lifting off last month, so there is not a whole lot of traffic at this time, but it has a lot of potential. The term improvement was searched over 1,000,000 times in January.

Valuations4U has appraised this site at $2000, with a potential market value of $19,500. http://www.valuations4u.com/appraisal/241/~improvementguides204.htm

My business partner and I are goign our separate ways and would like to sell the site as quickly as possible and will entertain any offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What type of income generation is this designed for? It doesn't seem to have affiliate links, unless I'm not seeing it. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back