Status
Not open for further replies.

BhuvaneshKV

Established Member
Impact
Check out @fiverr

About the gig:

Hi Buyers,

You May have the Question that how can I reach out your flippa auction to more buyers?

Take the power social network,

1.) Facebook: I will post your link of flippa auction to domain groups of 50. Each group has nearly 2k members, some may have 8k members. You will get more views by potential buyers. I can say approximately 100k members who are the potential buyers know that domain/website for sale.

2.)Take Linkedin, Professional compared to fb. you will find more higher authorities of the company including directors,chairman,CEO,President. Here we have 30 groups which is less compared to FB group but qualitative! It will have great exposure to your domain/website. More powerful!

3.) Twitter - Consider it as a extra gift, Since I am also a domainer, I have the follower of 2k who are the potential domain buyers, though I have more followers. I am only targeting the people who really going to buy domains/websites.

4.) Forums! - I am a active member of many forums especially - Namepros ,DNF! where these are the forums dedicated for domains/website selling and buying!

Hereby, I am assure you that your auction will be known to may of the potential domain/website buyers.Thanks.

Check out @fiverr

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNF has been dead for awhile

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back