Dynadot

Need Your Feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tweetedCom

Impact
(MODS: if this is in the wrong place, please advise)

Recently I created a chatbot to assist myself (and other domainers) in the promotion and marketing of domain names without spending a great deal of time on each domain name. This was primarily for blank descriptions you would see on Dan, Sedo, self-made landers, and the like.

Imagine creating a catchy title for the domain name, writing a description, and then writing keywords for each domain. When you have 20, 50, 100 domains that would involve quite a bit of time.

That is why I created wordiAi.com, or just plain wordi, to automate the task. All I have to do now is enter a domain name (or a dozen of them) and wordi will create the title, description, and add keywords in the blink of an instant. I will then take the response I get from wordi and copy/paste on to my Dan description.

Here's where I need help. I am not a programmer but have taught myself a few skills along the way. Using wordi, I have tried and tested wordi on Chrome, Safari, Bing, and Opera. At times I get different glitch-like responses, as if some of the prompts were not being executed properly.

I would love for you guys to try it out and let me know your thoughts on it along with any anomalies you get. If you want to try multiple domain names at once, stick with about 6-8 at a time because more than that, you will end up spending your time scrolling and losing your place.

You can go to wordiAi.com and the Chatbot wordi will be at the top right. Or if you have a openai.com GPT-4 account, just enter @wordi. I look forward to the feedback!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back