domain .info exact match domains

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

psavs72

Account Closed
Impact
I am thinking about buying a couple (between 5 and 10).info domains. I know .info's are not very valuable but I have found some that are all one word domains and they all have over 100,000 exact local monthly searches for the keyword.

Would these be worth anything?
Could I resell them for a good amount of money?

Please let me know.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe. You forgot to post the domains.

•••
.infos are not as valuable as .coms but they do have decent value still.

If the names are top-tier and you can get them for a good price then buy them. Any decent domain can at least pay for itself (yearly registration fees) and will increase in value over the years, especially if the name is a natural fit for the extension.

•••
I didn't list the domains on purpose because they are deleted domains so they could be registered by anybody who reads this thread.

But my main question is would somebody be willing to buy these just because of the extremely high SV or would the .info scare them away?

•••
Deleted domains?
Might be a good reason.

Like they are not worth more than reg fee?

I would leave them alone.

•••
Yeah but they're one word domains with a very high exact local monthly search volume.

Wouldn't they be worth a lot more than the registration fee?

•••
With .info's, I find one of the quickest ways to assess the valuation of the average .info (note: doesn't work on the more lucrative domains) is to find how many people are searching for 'domain(minus extension)+ info / information and base a valuation from that.

For example, dog information or dog info are likely to attract a lot more visitors than dragonfruit information or dragonfruit info means it's likely to have a far higher value, particularly if and when developed.

:wave:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back