IT.COM

.info .Info Experts: Best Way to Sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been in the domain game for years, but never attempted to sell a .info domain. To those who have successfully done so:
could you tell me what you tell your prospects about .info to convince them that it is a viable extension?

The domain I'm selling is: BuyingHomes.info

Thanks for anything you can tell me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you, Jeff... I will do as you've wisely suggested.

•••
:kickass:

Remember those *sample* Marketing Letters in that large thread in the "Marketing Forum". Some good ones in there, IMHO.
I'm getting a good vibe here from the above "leads", though it'll require some patience, and hard work/consistency with the ongoing and additional contactings.
Please keep us posted, WP.
B-)

•••
Make sure the email you send, especially the subject field does not look like a spam!

•••
ebay is a pritty good place to get rid of your .info ive got bids on 2 of my .infos on there

•••
Very nice .info name with good potential.

You would also want to consider using SEDO I think they have chalked impressive .info sales there.

•••
Thank you Ewin, JJ, Stokie and again, CoolHost.

I have sold a more than a few .coms by email over the years but never tried .info... so your suggestions are very appreciated.

I've already have a serious nibble for my other .info: LondonHomes.info. I just emailed the guy using the same method I always do with .coms.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back