NameSilo

.info .info messed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is the .info registry too overloaded by the rush of registering them?

both namecheap and registerfly just dont show the results of searches and enom says unable to find data or something.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the drop catchers are beating the #!~@#$ out of enom's system causing errors

•••
Spammers are the real reason of this problem. To discourage spam-email address hunters sometimes some registrars stops showing who-is results. Even sometimes after showing two to five who-is results same registrar website shows error message stating 'very high traffic generating from your IP address'.
It happened many times with me when enom did not show any result but 'register.com' did . When it happens, try some other registrar, you'll get the info.
Regards

•••
I do not think it is whois but domain check results.

•••
yea i was registering a few or trying to

•••
NetSol too may block you after many queries... just have a look at a domain registered with them using a tool such as http://www.xwhois.net: most of the time you get a message stating you've run too much searches...

•••
am having "similar problems when checking out names available/whois combo.....get $%^%$ busy messages:tri:

i would thing there is some sort of spammer/hacker attack going on somewhere:|

•••
it was probably just overload as it is working fine now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back