Dynadot

interviews Interview with Jackson Elsegood from Escrow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
I recently had the privilege of interviewing Jackson Elsegood, the general manager of Escrow.com. During the interview we discuss all the latest news from Escrow.com of what they have been doing and what they plan on doing in the future.

Read more >

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice but it's more of a chat than an interview.

(1) Too much talking from the interviewer about himself.

(2) The interviewee was interrupted too much.

(3) Very short on interesting questions.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
•••
Issues with the new escrow.com
1.The whip smart support people are gone. The old office was in SoCal.
Instead the virtual chat support has zero power and read off of scripts.
2. To wit, one of the virtual support people doesn't even understand the difference between a transfer and a push. My buyer has VANISHED and support will only send 1 email to him because I don't have "concierge" service.
So I do not have my website, domain OR the x,xxx the buyer sent Escrow.com
3. Payments are taking extra 2-3 days to release because now support is confirming transfer for websites via email AFTER the buyer has already accepted via Escrow.com's control panel.
This extra step makes little sense.
This new experience is making me look for other ways to handle future domain and website transfers.

•••
I've undergone an incredible nightmare using Escrow.com. They've managed to keep my money there for nearly 2 months and have done little to nothing to help. I've written a full report a RipoffReport. As I can't post URLs here just go there and search:

"Escrow.com aka Internet Escrow Services Scam Company kept my money and has yet to return full funds of cancelled transaction"

to see full details.

A summary of only a few reasons why you should STAY AWAY:

1. Their customer support works from home and via a Voip phone and they have no clue who they are among staff. If you ask for say "John" who I spoke to on one day, the next hour you may call back and they'll have no idea who that is because they don't even know who's on what shift. They are just totally disjointed.

2. They simply don't respond to requests, their frontline CSR's don't have clout and they can't deliver anything.

3. They have received many complaints on public forums. They simply don't obey their own TOS and operate as a rougue operation without compliance.

I welcome any comments as I am making it my mission to warn as many prospective customers on this scam operation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back