Domain Empire

Introduction from the Dutch guy..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ber|Art

Berrie PelserVIP Member
Impact
Hi, this is one of my first post on NamePros. My name is Berrie and I started a small Webdesign & Hosting company in the Netherlands in 1999. I am still on my own and today I am running 10 webservers and about 600 domains. ( most .NL :) )
I hope I can learn something on this forum, and that's also the main reason for my beying here. :]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome,

Anything you need to know about domains since your posting here?

•••
Well, I am reading a lot and there are many many things to learn to many to spell out now :) I think that in Europe the domainbusiness is just starting, so as a small ISP I am trying to keep up a litle. Thx! for asking!

•••
if theres any forum that will keep you updated its this one, you found the right place!

•••
Thx! I thought so :) I did never see a forum of this size, I am on WHT (WebhostingTalk) but this is much bigger and has more to offer.

•••
I'm also a member at both but Ive grown to like this forum way better than WHT

•••
It's a bit early to say for me, but I think I have to agree already :)

•••
Welcome Berrie,

How is it in NL? Does a secondary market for domain names exist there with drop catching of expired domain names, etc.?

•••
Welcome to Namepros, Berrie. We are glad to have you join us.

•••
welkom!!!welkom!!!welkom!!!welkom!!!

welkom!!! to the flying dutchman! we welcome yr expertise on running webservers!!

•••
Welkom aan de NamePros! Ik hoop u een aardig verblijf hebt, Berrie!

Yeah, I used a translator. :p

•••
Welkom aan de NamePros! Ik hoop u een aardig verblijf hebt, Berrie!
This is a great welcome, completely in Dutch, great :) Mr. Website!

•••
Welcome to Namepros Berrie, I hope you have a great time here ! :)

•••
Thx!, I already do, as you can see :]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back