Domain Empire

Iregistrations=>ezinames

Spaceship
Watch
I have never personally had a problem with iregistrations tho I know others have. I have 4 domains registered with them.

Recently iregistrations merged with ezinames (apparently based in Australia) and this morning I received a promotional code for a free domain name from ezinames.

Just wanted to warn everyone to read the fine print, as ezinames automatically registers you for a free 7 day hosting trial with your first domain name purchase. If you don't cancel the hosting before the trial period has ended, your credit card will be charged for 1 year's hosting at the tune of $599!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Didn't sign up... once I saw the 1) 7 day time limit, and 2) $599 hosting price, the red flags went up...

I don't like signups of this sort and generally will avoid them.

•••
whoa!!$599.00!!!!D-:thats bad! watch out for the Small print!!!

•••
How big of a hosting account?

•••
•••
These are same slime as iregistrations?

•••
I guess two wrongs don't make a right!

•••
ezinames and iregistrations have merged.. as I say, I've had 4 domains regged with iregistrations, being careful to cancel free trials and have had no problems.. however, I have heard of others who have had problems with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back