IT.COM

Is BrandBucket the only place listing genuine quality domains with a price tag? (1,300 premium name)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
I went searching for a quality domain name last night, after realising my future/mostly tech/random/crypto related dirty hand regs are minor holds.

All the good names are taking, unless you catch a future glimpse early. So selling hand reg domain makes it tough to turn this glorious hobby of ours into something lucrative.

So BrandBucket have premium domains, with price tags, and even a brilliant little value proposition! Took my breath away, after scouring NamePros "Top-Domain-Thread" only to find Bird.com without a pricetag, and the site promoting it without a listing.

Seriously though, the 1,300 premium domains on BrandBucket can't be the only storefront with a questionfree, welcoming user experience, given the state and size of the marketplace... Can it?

8 months I've been messing around, its Tuesday morning, quarter coffee into me, and I'm still learning how to domain, so be gentle. Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back