Dynadot

status-done Is having a copyrighted avatar acceptable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard

Established Member
Impact
It is far past the point that NamePros draws a line in the sand. This type of copyright infrigement should not be acceptable.

I reported the specific users, but think it needs to be highlighted here.

JB Lions (credit: Orlando City SC)
Silentptnr (credit: AP)
FlipperC (credit: Swim Smooth)

Profile page links will be reported to the respective content owners and hosting provider once I obtain informations via Cloudflare.

I mean you went after a guy with a picture of Jack Nicholson from The Shining as "unprofessional" and even after me for posting a non-copyrighted and non-racist avatar of Afro-American man.

Allowing this disgusting stuff under the guise of "fair usage" is simply not acceptable.

For people who think they have rights to post infriging avatars on private platforms, I suggest you read the rules.

There is simply no excuse for allowing this.

Charizard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Complaining about copyright images, while copying my text verbatim. Amusing actually.

Keep trolling...

Brad

•••
It is far past the point that NamePros draws a line in the sand.
We've covered this topic extensively, but here's a summary:

Profile page links will be reported to the respective content owners and hosting provider once I obtain informations via Cloudflare.
Any legitimate copyright claims, by copyright holders, can be sent to [email protected].

If a claim holds any weight, then our legal counsel will handle it.

Ref: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/3117908/message?message_id=5155942

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back