Domain Empire

Is honor valued in this business?

Spaceship
Watch

tnames

Established Member
Impact
Let me tell you one small story: the other day I raised the price of several of my domains.

But before that I had sent some email offers to potential buyers with the lower price.

One of them responded interested in the low price offer. I answered that I would honor the offer I made him via email even though the price had gone up.
I will lost some thousand bucks if we finally make a deal with the old price but I think is the honest thing to do with somebody I reached with the old underrated price.

So that is the main question: do you think honor is valued in this business?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thats a trick question. Money honour is a negative life honor and vice versa. :)

•••
honor is valued in everything in life

•••
Let me tell you one small story: the other day I raised the price of several of my domains.

But before that I had sent some email offers to potential buyers with the lower price.

One of them responded interested in the low price offer. I answered that I would honor the offer I made him via email even though the price had gone up.
I will lost some thousand bucks if we finally make a deal with the old price but I think is the honest thing to do with somebody I reached with the old underrated price.

So that is the main question: do you think honor is valued in this business?
Belive in karma, for karma is a boomerang. Keep faith!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back