Dynadot

Is it good to contact a domain you want owner?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DSL

Established Member
Impact
Im just curious is it good or will he know you want the domain and raise the price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely, it's the best way to get a domain. Contact the current owner and make an offer. Remember, the price of ANY domain is negotiable. If they quote you a price that is high, you can always counteroffer at a lower price.

Good luck with your negotiations.

•••
heh I may I dont know if I should I am new to this domain thingy.

•••
when you contact the owner, you will have a high chance of getting it.
But, you will also have a high chance to pay more.

•••
Indeed. The most I've paid for a domain is $200

It was more of an investment. Non Gamers wouldnt see the value to it, but, as I'm going to be reselling HUGE volumes of Gaming servers, it was worthwhile. Plus, its a domain for a new game being released in November...

Will I get my money back?
Good question. I need to sell 10 game servers to recoup on it, so I would expect so ;)

•••
whats the domain you bought?

Oh... and dont worry about being new to it. im sort of new, been making sites for over 3 yrs, but when it come to buying/selling them. only about 1month. Since joining this ofrum I have learned LOADS! more then i ever have...

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
Since joining this ofrum I have learned LOADS! more then i ever have...

Good to hear, hilljd00. :)

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
whats the domain you bought?

:-/
Yah.... I'm interested in games too.

Cheers!!!

•••
If its about to expire... Nope... =] Wait for it to expire, backorder it or register it the same night it expires.

But if it has years or a lot of months in it then contact the owner with your lowest offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back