Dynadot

information Is network solution good for domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mycontrepipol

Established Member
Impact
hello there, i intend to open an account at natwork solution because every time am on expired domains site and i chose godaddy to snatch it, it shows the domain is no more available, though with network solution its not the case. i wish to inquire about network solution and know if there is any inconvenient in using it for domaining.thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I'd stay away from NetSol for domaining. Their control panel isn't intuitive and their support is very very bad. Their prices are also very high. I would stick with the industry standard, GoDaddy, which also have their faults. Others I might consider would be Dynadot, Name, NameSilo. You should be using the tld whois when searching for available names, ie: verisign for .com's.

•••
If you are a domainer I would not use them. Their renewal fees are among the highest out there. Customer service is also not too great.

Many people have had problems with them. Do a Google Search about them.

If you reg names there then you will want to transfer them out of their ASAP.

It would be better to go with a better registrar if you are planning on domaining.

•••
Personally, I'd stay away from NetSol for domaining. Their control panel isn't intuitive and their support is very very bad. Their prices are also very high. I would stick with the industry standard, GoDaddy, which also have their faults. Others I might consider would be Dynadot, Name, NameSilo. You should be using the tld whois when searching for available names, ie: verisign for .com's.
woaw thanks a lot! i was doubting there were something suspicious with them but i caould not imagine it would be that far

•••
I think the domains you are referring to are being caught by snapnames (backordering with godaddy is essentially useless) and end up at networksolutions.

So instead of backordering with godaddy, use snapnames, namejet, dropcatch, or pheenix.

If you use snapnames, your names will be at network solutions.

I hope I understood you and I hope that helps.

•••
I think the domains you are referring to are being caught by snapnames (backordering with godaddy is essentially useless) and end up at networksolutions.

So instead of backordering with godaddy, use snapnames, namejet, dropcatch, or pheenix.

If you use snapnames, your names will be at network solutions.

I hope I understood you and I hope that helps.
sure it helps and i will say i helps a lot! thank you!

•••
what about justdropped and domain.com?

Last edited:
•••
Personally, I's stick with GoDaddy or one of the other three I mentioned.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back