Domain Empire

Is there anyone here ever get second AdSense approval?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just wonder, if any of you out there has ever being banned from adsense, but managed to get another account from them.

Anyone? And how did you make it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mdamin76 said:
I just wonder, if any of you out there has ever being banned from adsense, but managed to get another account from them.

Anyone? And how did you make it?

Not me personally, but I knew someone who got
banned for click fraud 3 years ago (someone did it to him)
Google wouldn't even respond!

One year later he re-applied with same address, name etc
and was approved - and still has an active account.

So maybe it depends of the "level" of the ban if they have such a thing!

•••
mis_chiff said:
Not me personally, but I knew someone who got
banned for click fraud 3 years ago (someone did it to him)
Google wouldn't even respond!
One year later he re-applied with same address, name etc
and was approved - and still has an active account.
So maybe it depends of the "level" of the ban if they have such a thing!

He is receiving checks too ? I know few people did that but their accounts disabled again later. There there are just 2-3 who got lucky enough to get their accounts back.

•••
bluearrow said:
He is receiving checks too ? I know few people did that but their accounts disabled again later. There there are just 2-3 who got lucky enough to get their accounts back.

He's been fortunate enough that they haven't disabled him again,
but he doesn't have the problems he had before either :)
and yes, he's gotten his checks.

•••
Lucky Guy ! Not something happen to many.

•••
Disabled from AS once, appealed, no change. Waited a couple months. Applied again using longer version of name, alternate address, different email, etc. Ok for a week, then got disabled again.

•••
I know someone who got suspended but is now back in after a couple years of waiting

•••
•••
I don't know any but there are lot of people for sure who got banned and approved other account in adsense using different information and site/

•••
Disabled from AS once, appealed, no change. Waited a couple months. Applied again using longer version of name, alternate address, different email, etc. Ok for a week, then got disabled again.

I have no idea know how you manage to apply with the "shorted version name" before you get banned and re apply with longer version of name.How many "version" of name that you have?Is that real name?

•••
I guess if you will be using other people account and you have dynamic IP then you can get another adsense account at the same time you can used your brother's account as long as your IP would be different and you must create a new approval for it as well as new site too

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back