NameSilo

Kanoodle.com introduces DomainHop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Everyone!

I would like to introduce DomainHop.com, Kanoodle.com's Domain Park program. Please feel free to visit the site and try out a few domains. Here are a few key points about our service:

1. DomainHop leverages Kanoodle.com’s ContextTarget listings NOT our search listings. ContextTarget powers such sites as CBS MarketWatch, Quicken.com, The Motley Fool and most recently MSNBC who choose Kanoodle over Google and Overture as their contextual solution. Kanoodle’s ContextTarget Listings will typically have higher bid prices than our competitor’s Search Listings.

2. DomainHop owns its own client base through Kanoodle meaning we do not have to share the revenues we earn before paying you like most other domain park programs.

3. We will guarantee whatever you are making now with your current Domain Park program. For instance if you provide us with a screenshot of your monthly domain statistics, and copies of your most recent payment stubs we will guarantee you the higher of that amount or 55%. This will make it easy to switch over to DomainHop as we will not jeopardize your current revenue stream as well as giving you the opportunity to grow.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best Regards,

Michael Feeley
President of New Product Development
www.kanoodle.com
www.domainhop.com
716-691-1758 x216

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP, I might as well give this a try! Anything gotta be better than sedo right?

*Edit: Australia has 4 digit zip codes and it wont let me enter only 4 digits and when i added a 0 just to sign up it does nothing..*

•••
Insanity,

This is all set .. it now allows a 4 digit zip code in the signup and address change code.

Sorry about that!

Mike

•••
Hi,
Does the domain have to have propogated to Domainhop for you to be able to change the category/keyword?
I was trying the CP, but I could not get the 'preview' page to change when I changed to keyword to something specific :(

Also, anyone tried this program yet? What's the pay like ? :p

•••
Can we combine these accounts with existing ppc affiliate accounts ?

•••
Before the new categories or keywords are pushed live, they need to go through our optimization team to make sure that the paid listings are relevant to your domain name. This protects you and our client base. Once the changes are approved they will show up within your account. The process typically takes from 12-24 hours.

Domains that are waiting to be approved are highlighted in yellow within your Manage Domains page.

You currently cannot add other affiliate programs to your DomainHop templates. I hope this helps!

Mike

•••
Originally posted by DomainHop
Insanity,

This is all set .. it now allows a 4 digit zip code in the signup and address change code.

Sorry about that!

Mike

Thanks, Will try again now

•••
I like it so far - but I wish we could have access to content / meta tags etc ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back