IT.COM

advice Keywords with Voodoo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

philhevican

Established Member
Impact
Hi all

Really loving the community here so far and was just wanting a little bit of advise with regards to parking with Voodoo. Here are my burning questions..

1.) does the quantity of keywords you use matter if your page is already displaying the appropriate related links? Is it like..the more the merrier type thing?

2.) I've had my domains on Voodoo now for about a week and although I do get visitors I don't get any clicks whatsoever, Is this to do with the short amount of time they have been on their or is something else I should be doing? BTW most of my domains are hands regs with about 3 being expired domains. I think only 1 has backlinks...

3.) Should the Metatag description/metatag keywords be the same as the keyword and keyword magic?

Thanks in advance for your help and if necessary I can post pictures to be more descriptive

Kind regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back