IT.COM

Kind of a stupid question but..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is there such a site with fre everything... meaning, domain name,email address ect. plus no setup fee??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try your luck at winning a free Domain here for starters www.Raffling.net

Mike

•••
•••
it is quite possible.........if you make enough posts here to garner
about 600 np's then you could trade them for a domain registration at enom or godaddy or dotster.

once you have the domain, you could use it as an email address to forward it to a hotmail account or something similiar.

•••
Originally posted by biggie
it is quite possible.........if you make enough posts here to garner
about 600 np's then you could trade them for a domain registration at enom or godaddy or dotster.

once you have the domain, you could use it as an email address to forward it to a hotmail account or something similiar.

Bingo!
I would only add that you should make them "constructive" posts, in the process. :)
Thanks and Good Luck.

•••
"it is quite possible.........if you make enough posts here to garner

once you have the domain, you could use it as an email address to forward it to a hotmail account or something similiar. "

what? could u explain that again plz?? sorry but i never understood what was wrtten

•••
Yeah, I know you can do this using namecheap. And I think you need a web host for other registrars.

•••
Lol. I would like everything for free domain name, email address, and everything! LOL!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back