IT.COM

negotiable List of Premium Domains- PRICED to SELL!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
These names are all now for sale. Unless otherwise noted they are alll registered through enom and to the best of my knowledge they are all good registered until somewhere around the 1st of July, 2004. These prices were set low to induce quick sales so there isn't a whole lot of bargaining room, unless you are interested in several domains.

Please contact me at [email protected] to buy a domain or if you have any questions.

3to2Exchange.com $10
collectorauction.com (Gets type-ins!) $15 -SOLD
webcontentauction.com $10
linksauction.com $10
iwantfreeemail.com $8
usedcomputersauction.com $10
drawingsauction.com $10
ecapitalized.com $10
performingartstickets.com $15
enabledhost.com $7
realadnetwork.com $7
severepower.com $5
gaming-talk.com (registered through namecheap) $25
vehiclesauction.com (Gets type-ins!) $15 -SOLD
computeremail.com (Gets type-ins!) $15 -SOLD
musicvideowebsite.com (Gets type-ins!) $15
ti8.com $15 -SOLD
IrishFootballFan.com- The perfect name for any fan of the University of Notre Dame's football team. The Irish have one of the largest national fan bases of any college football team.
$75

NotreDameFootballFan.com- The perfect name for any fan of the University of Notre Dame's football team. The Irish have one of the largest national fan bases of any college football team.
$75

gbadvanced.com - This domain name is a rather sought after name and works perfectly for any gaming sites. Not to mention that it is the best possible domain (without any trademark risks) for a site on Nintendo's hugely popular GBA. Nintendo owns gameboyadvanced.com, showing just how valuable this domain is. Gets type-ins!
$100

ncaabasketballtickets.com- Great name for any sort of ticket sales company. This is the web address that people type in when they want to buy ncaa basketball tickets. There is huge potential as
millions of dollars worth of tickets are sold every year for ncaa basketball.
$60

onlinewebeditor.com - A domain name that clearly descriibes the site's purpose and has a large market. The possible enduser of this domain would pay dearly for such a clear cut and marketable name.
$45- SOLD

webpagelink.com - This domain has numerous possiblities and has golden keywords. A google search for web page link brings back 5,810,000 results, while "web page link" gets
62,400 results. Once again this domain is highly brandable. Gets type-ins!
$90 -SOLD

earncollegecredit.com - Perfect domain for any insitution/business offering higher educations. A clear and easy to remember domain. Gets type-ins!
$150

forumshost.com - Best name available for any hosting company that wants to cash in on the profitable business of hosting forums. A new hosting company could easily be built upon this
strong name. Instant trust is earned by having an experienced and authoritive domain. Also, this is a great domain for an existing hosting company, as it gets several type-ins and would be great for higher search engine positions.
$40 -SOLD

Thank you for viewing my domains! Please contact me at [email protected]

:lala:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have edited the post for domains sold so far. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back