Domain Empire

[LiteSpeed] Say GoodBye to Slow Web Hosting! 99.9% Uptime + SuperSupport + DataGuard

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired of Searching for Hosting? Looking For a Package That is Affordable, High Quality and Just Works? Well Your Search is Over!

Celebrate the arrival of Autumn with us with exceptional deals on premium LiteSpeed hosting packages! Host your website on some of the best servers in the industry and at some of the best prices. We offer truly peace of mind hosting, outstanding support and great prices. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

General Features:
  • Intel Dual Quad Xeon 8-core Servers
  • Renowned Chicago Il. USA Data Center
  • LiteSpeed Web Server (over 6x faster than Apache!)
  • RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
  • Daily + Nightly Offsite Backups to Multiple Locations
  • Premium Tier-1 Bandwidth
  • Proven 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • True 24/7 Support (15 minute average response times!)
  • 15 Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
  • cPanel 11, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CRON Jobs
  • Fantastico DeLuxe, Installatron and Softaculous
  • Over 200 Scripts (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and More!)
  • RVSiteBuilder Pro
  • RVSiteSkin
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • phpMyAdmin
  • AwStats
  • Never Oversold (You are guaranteed to get all of the resources you purchase!)
  • FREE Migration
  • FREE Setup
  • Instant Setup
  • Absolutely NO Hidden Fees
  • Absolutely NO Contracts or Long Term Commitments Required!
  • PriceLock Guarantee (The price you pay now will never increase!)

LiteSpeed Powered
The fastest solution around, LiteSpeed blows away Apache in PHP peformance and static content delivery, and is over 6x faster overall. Enjoy faster page loads, smoother cPanel operation, and amazing gains in intensive scripts like PrestaShop, osCommerce, WordPress, Joomla and more. Don’t settle for anything less. To learn more, click here.

DataGuard Data Protection
All of our hosting packages include DataGaurd, our exlusive data protection procedure that essentially ensures our ability to recover your data in case of damage or loss. DataGaurd utilizes a powerful combination daily and nightly offsite backups to multiple separate locations, as well as the redundency of RAID-10 disk arrays to provide maximum protection for your data. To learn more, click here

DockYard Security
Security plays a crucial role in the quality of your hosting experience. Hackers, spammers and other individuals with malicious intents (IMIs) can compromise your data and identity, as well as severely inhibit the performance of the service. This is why all of our hosting packages include our DockYard security system, designed to prevent IMIs from taking advantage of our servers, as well as to protect you from DDoS attacks. Dockyard combines the power of a number of effective tools to maximize the security and integrity of your hosting package. To learn more, click here

SuperSupport
Tired of slow, un-responsive support from your current hosting provider? Switch today and experience super-quick and super-helpful support from our team of friendly and knowledgeable staff. Average response times are instant (~15 minutes), in fact we guarantee it for 99.9% of the time. It's our SuperSupport guarantee to you.

Package Details:
  • Bronze
    • 2GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
    • 20GB Premium Bandwidth
    • Host up to 3 Websites
    • UNLIMITED Features
    • FREE (Instant) Setup
    • Only $4.50/mo, $45.00/year (2 months FREE with annual) HOT!
    • Learn More | Order Now

• Silver:
    • 5GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
    • 30GB Premium Bandwidth
    • Host UNLIMITED Websites
    • UNLIMITED Features
    • FREE (Instant) Setup
    • Only $6.50/mo, $65.00/year (2 months FREE with annual)
    • Learn More | Order Now

• Gold:
    • 10GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
    • 45GB Premium Bandwidth
    • Host UNLIMITED Websites
    • UNLIMITED Features
    • FREE (Instant) Setup
    • Only $8.50/mo, $85.00/year (2 months FREE with annual)
    • Learn More | Order Now

Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth.
It doesn't exist, so stop searching for it! Your website deserves the best quality hosting, not a heavily oversold unlimited package promising the earth and the moon for a few dollars. With rock solid reliability, outstanding support and great prices, our shared packages are the perfect combination of quality and affordability. Check them out or sign up today, and put an end to the endless search for a web host. Instant setup means you will have your account details within minutes of payment, so you can get started right away. It doesn't have to be hard! With us, it isn't. That's the ItsJustHosting advantage.

What Our Clients are Saying:
For a long time I've searched for a webhost who not only cares about their customers, but who is also there when you need them to be. ItsJustHosting is that host, and they are always there when needed! I'm very impressed by the service here, the uptime is 100%, and the pricing is fair. I found exactly what I needed here, and I'm grateful for that.

Thank You ItsJustHosting for making my experience here an amazing one! I recommend this host to EVERYONE!
Elizabeth A. - www.forever-june.com

After weeks of research online for a quality hosting company I decided to go with the guys at ItsJustHosting. I had minimal experience within the field but had a strong goal in mind and chose to give it the go. I previouslly had my domain with a hosting company who also was in charge of web design. I wanted to travel down a different road and have the ability to do my own editing while starting fresh with a good host. Right off the bat this company impressed me with their quick turn around time on my emails and detailed explanation of how to make the trasfer happen with ease. To someone who has not done this before, its complicated to make sure all your files are in the correct place and ItsJustHosting took me step by step the whole way. As a couple days passed I had a few follow up questions and those were also answered very efficienly. I am very happy with my choice and the specs ItsJustHosting provided me for the price! I feel that their customer service is top notch and their knowledge is outstanding. Thanks Guys!
John W. - www.blackredxtreme.com

Join them and many others like them today! Visit our website for more details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back