Dynadot

.co LLLL . co | Average price? Only 450 left

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Is 4L .co is valuable as 4l .com ?? I can see only 450 (estimated max) left for registration.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They have no value. You can buy many 3L`s very cheaply.

•••
Not only 4L .co but almost all the .co domains worth reg fee or less imho.

•••
•••
Of course, a great keyword domain like computer.co or poker.co would be valuable (also low $x,xxx) , but besides a bunch of them, you would stay in the $x - $xx range.

•••
anyway, depends on end user.. He may pay x or even xx,xxx..!!

•••
Why would a valuable domain be still available ? ;)

•••
anyway, depends on end user.. He may pay x or even xx,xxx..!!

No, man, keep it in a realistic world, there are no end users willing to pay $xx,xxx for a .co domain. Or also $x,xxx , except for great ones (and this is not that case).
End-users will always go for .com / .net and their own regional TLD.
The exception could be, like i said, domain names like poker.co or computers.co or similar, a company having computersforsalebecauseilikeit.com would be glad to buy computers.co for a realistic figure (let's say low $x,xxx ) but not willing to buy computersforsale.co (i.e.) or cfs.co .

I repeat, this is not a exact science, so, who knows, tomorrow someone could email you offering $xxx,xxx for gufd.co (i.e. ) . But i think you have way more chances to be hit by an asteroid than receive this kind of offers.

It's just my way to tell you to not waste money registering bunch of LLLL.co domain names.

•••
If it's auto.co you can buy it. If it's a random LLLL then unlikely to have any value.

•••
No, man, keep it in a realistic world, there are no end users willing to pay $xx,xxx for a .co domain. Or also $x,xxx , except for great ones (and this is not that case).
End-users will always go for .com / .net and their own regional TLD.
The exception could be, like i said, domain names like poker.co or computers.co or similar, a company having computersforsalebecauseilikeit.com would be glad to buy computers.co for a realistic figure (let's say low $x,xxx ) but not willing to buy computersforsale.co (i.e.) or cfs.co .

I repeat, this is not a exact science, so, who knows, tomorrow someone could email you offering $xxx,xxx for gufd.co (i.e. ) . But i think you have way more chances to be hit by an asteroid than receive this kind of offers.

It's just my way to tell you to not waste money registering bunch of LLLL.co domain names.

You probably didn't read that the TLD with the HIGHEST AVAREGE SELLING PRICE at Sedo was ...CO LAST YEAR !!!
(some 2.800 USD as far as I remember reading).

•••
brandables tend to sell at decent prices. I saw in the domain sales thread that vapes.co sold for $2500. However, personally i have not sold any .co domains

•••
I sold many .Co`s some for very solid money and from my experience people who often say how little .Co is worth actually have never been into .Co or they were for a very short time, half-hearted without any success.
Their opinions are based on assumption so they are not worth much as long as we are talking about investing.
To really understand any area you have to spend time, learn a lot of things and try to figure out many of them not just simply say what you think without any experience.
If you say something is impossible how are you going to see any opportunity if you closed your mind`s eyes?.

•••
Since the question is about LLLL.co specifically, there are some reported sales (check out dnsaleprice for instance) but the average price means nothing. It pertains to the names that sold only, it means nothing for the vast majority that are yet unsold or unregistered.
Also, a strong generic keyword like auto is more likely to sell for a high amount of money, than a random LLLL.
Again, if you find anything that is not registered (in any TLD), it should make you think twice about value.

•••
I own Mayo.co and emag.co.
Emag.net has sold for 2k usd
Emag.rs has sold for 3,000 eur

I will keep investing in good LLLL and LLL.

•••
I own 54321.co and lots nnn.co

•••
•••
wouldn't even pay reg fee

•••
Nnn.co are valuable if they are good numbers. 888.co 777.co 666.co 555.co 717.co 411.co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back