NameSilo

Logo Creation Question/Advice

Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
OK .. so I'm getting ready to finally make my marketplace .. but need to make some quick logos ...

I really like the logos shown in this auction thread .. anybody know what was used to generate them?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/10...th-logos-one-auction-financesilo-com.1007992/

Otherwise .. any other good suggestions? I have a little over 1000 domains .. so paying someone I don't think is an option.

Thanks to all who reply! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello there,
If you cannot afford to hire someone there are several logo generators online.
The result will be rather generic, but for place holder/ presentation purposes it can be an option.
After a quick search, this seemed to offer a rich variation of options, you could give it a go.
canva.com/create/logos/

•••
Photoshop

but I sometimes use flamingtext.com

coollogo_com-170091546.png

oops forgot the "use" lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
The logos in that thread? Any image editing program will do:
Pick a font you like
Pick a main and secondary color to use on the text
Find an icon or image that works. (Make sure you have rights to use it)
Put the image before or after the text.
Done.

•••
OK .. so I'm getting ready to finally make my marketplace .. but need to make some quick logos ...

I really like the logos shown in this auction thread .. anybody know what was used to generate them?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/10...th-logos-one-auction-financesilo-com.1007992/

Otherwise .. any other good suggestions? I have a little over 1000 domains .. so paying someone I don't think is an option.

Thanks to all who reply! :)

You can check out the following:

designmantic.com
canva.com/create/logos/

getpaint.net ( a free and easy to use yet powerful text editor soft ) if you want to do it yourself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back