Dynadot

Logos included

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone, for some odd reason today I bought 4 domains, they are doom3nation.com & .net, and doom3global.com & .net.

Then I started searching for appraisals, I know, I should have researched it first but that is what brought me here, now I'm interested in finding out more about how to make a good profit with an idea. What if I created a logo to go along with certain domain names? All formats for web & print. Any ideas?

I didn't really mean to include all that in this post, I actually just wanted to introduce myself but meanwhile the gears were turning.

Any helpful input is appreciated.

http://www.logomatrix.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Creating logos for a domain you're selling is a great idea. It helps potential buyers visualize a use for the name and can be the difference in getting bites or not on a name. Including formats for print would be just another bonus.

Go for it! I like what I see in your logo portfolio. Quality!

Just a tip, you can add your company URL into your forum signature by clicking UserCP -> Edit Profile.

And welcome to Name Pros! (officially) :)

•••
Good idea!

I was thinking about doing that myself, as well.

•••
Nice choice of domain. Make a logo. And put in some parts of screenshots/pics of doom 3.

That domain should sell fast!

•••
I think logo's can provide for better visualization ... and bring to life one's "concept" for the domain name, and can prove more than *worthy* when selling domain names. In fact, I did just that with my CoolHost.com "link" below (in my Signature) ... courtesy of Namepros member, Tippy.
He'd be a good friend to talk to ... in this expansion, IMHO.
Welcome and Best of Luck, Logomatrix.com. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back