NameSilo

LoneWolfLore.com as a brandable "umbrella" site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered this domain for my own use as an informational site for others like me. That would be people who want to earn income online but have no interest in having employees, getting crazy busy, raising investment money, or becoming a huge business.

My first articles would be related to better & more efficient product photography for beginners & using Weebly to quickly publish simple product sales websites.

I expect to use New Rainmaker from the CopyBlogger people to host the content and eventually manage digital dowloads & online courses. It is a managed WordPress service that lets me avoid the whole theme-plugin-hosting chores I dispise.

They don't support physical product sales, so I will/have built a bunch of Weebly product sales sites. I got a grandfather deal from Weebly so I can built a lot of these for almost free. I will use these niche sites to generate traffic back to the LoneWolf Lore hub. My hope is to eventually move to sales of digital products only.

I need to know if the lone wolf meme/metaphor is as generic as I think & if there are ways in which the name might confuse/offend potential visitors.

mhdoc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are tons of registered trademarks for "Lone Wolf" in the USPTO, have you sorted through them?
As far as the name itself? It reminds me of a fairy tail or mythology... was that your question?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back