Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

I have started to build new business idea from scratch. There has been a lot of work researching all features, creating financial plans & business plan.

Next stage would be to create business presentation and start indiegogo fundraising campaign. I have couple of investors interested for this project but I'm starting to think that it would be an better option to start with business partner and fundraising campaign.

So to the main points:

Current stage
  • Business plan is created (We will review it with the partner)
  • Contacted to possible users and the feedback has been really positive
  • Company base has been figured out
  • Financial plan done
  • Researched all industries where I'm heading to (Market size, future development & key players)
  • Costs of the project has been figured out by contacting to different type of agencies
Next stage
  • Review business plan with the partner
  • Start to create business presentation for fundraising campaign
  • Choosing development team
What is the purpose of this idea

I have been involved in several projects in website development and designing. This industry needs really much improvement, so I decided to start create the next revolution for this industry.

This project isn't the smallest one, there will be huge amount of work, time and dedication what is needed. Based on the feedback what I have collected from the potential users, it will be worth all of this.

There will be several different kind of AI based features and smart features, so it will need a lot of problem solving. Good thing here is that I have made all the research.

What I'm looking for the partner

Ideal partner would be a person who already has experience in developing businesses and who has strategic mind to proceed to next stage.

Of course I'm ready to think for newcomers for this position if the person has right way to think things in creative way and "outside the box" thinking.

If you are interested for this possibility, feel free to send me an message to hear more.

Thanks
Sami Ketolainen.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Development team is now decided and the development work for this project has started. Development work will last at least 8 months.

Looking for serious partner.

•••
•••
Up. Got some interesting enquiries.

•••
DM me with more details

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back