Dynadot

Looking for developers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh

Account Closed
Impact
Hello,

This post is geared toward programmer(s) who are going to be commited to a project long term. There will be $ involved, but that information will not be discussed here on the public board. If you require payment information, please PM me.

The programmer(s) must be fluent in PHP, MySQL, and general Linux (RH 9.0). They must be able to pick up where our last programmer left off, and be able to adapt and construst very resource-economic and creative database architecture for new features.

The programmer(s) will be required to:

-Provide daily email reports of any changes, updates, progress, etc.
-Provide a valid portfolio with optional resume included prior to hiring.
-Sign a Confidentiality Agreement and a Contract of Partnership noterized by all parties.
-Be able to work cooperativly and effiecintly with other team members.
-Provide extensive commenting and/or documentation for all their code.
-Be dedicated to working fully on the project until completion.

As I stated before, the programmer(s) must be dedicated to this project. Good performance on this project will open doors to future projects and more chances to make $.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one?

Ok, the ammount of $ would be around 2-400$ per completed project.

•••
Well I am interested :)
Can you send me an e-mail with all of details at:
[email protected]

•••
•••
You may want to try
www.rentacoder.com

I have conducted various businesses there (whereby I requested for a job to be done by the free-lancers on rentacoder.com), and I had great success.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back