IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Looking for health insurance domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please submit any health insurance related domains you wish to sell.

.com preferred, but other extensions will be considered.

Please provide your lowest wholesale price acceptable

Budget per domain is $5 to $500 for very good domains but can go higher for great domains with traffic and revenue

Overall budget is $2,000.00

I am mostly interested in domains that are likely to have some significant targeted traffic of people actually shopping to purchase health insurance in the US.

If you have domains that get some traffic that you want to try to monetize better than pay per click pays you, I am willing to pay either a referral fee or a success fee for leads of people who are shopping for health insurance in the US. This type of direct to business lead sale is your best bet to generate extra revenue from your domains.

In fact, I will even pay you a lead fee if your own family or friends contact me and purchase health insurance. I am contracted with many of the top companies in the health insurance industry and I have 24 years experience as a licensed independent insurance agent. I have access to find out and apply any government subsidies you qualify for to reduce your health insurance premiums.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi, is the domain for a health insurance company? health insurance comparison prices? Blog? Will the website be for people in your city, your region, your country, all the world? Please, can you provide more information? I can obtain a good domain for you for $200-500. Thanks.

•••
•••
Maybe
CHEAPINSURANCES.NET ?

•••
eInsuranceStore dot com

this can be used not only health but all types of insurance...
or as insurance marketplace.

•••
•••
Got a few:

InsuranceStPetersburg com

eInsuring com

FamilyDentalInsurancePlan com

InsuranceAnnArbor com

LifeInsuramce com < typo

SeniorInsuranceCompany com

SeniorsTermLife com

InsuranceIllinois com

TermLifeInsuranceRate com

•••
Healthcaredirect.org
Healthportal.org

•••
•••
•••
Message sent.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
Short and brandable health sector domain
MEDIROW.com
Thanks.

•••
PM coming through shortly. Thank you! :)

•••
PM Sent

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back