Looking for software/tools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peak.Domains

Top Member
Impact
I've been at this for a little while on and off, found some good names, made some sales, and now I'm looking at getting a bit more serious. I've just done everything by hand in the past, digging through drop lists and auction lists and such, but I don't have time to do that anymore.

I'd like some recommendations for domaining software/SaaS/tools that can help.

One thing I'm looking for in particular is a way to cross-reference historical sales data (like on Namebio) with droplists or with a registrar to find names that have sold in the past and are currently available to register.

Also, ways to apply filters and search multiple marketplaces at once (like godaddy, namesilo, namecheap, dynodot and other places that have drops and/or expiring auctions) so that I can see all names that fit my criteria, from as many sources as possible, in one place. Getting alerts when new ones meet the criteria and become avail would be great too.

I'm sure there are many more useful tools that a domain can use to find names, and I'd love to hear some recommendations. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't be afraid to hand register domains someone has to. The newest idea can sell you just need to know when it is a good one.. I list a bunch of links on my domain site to help find domains and have tools of my own that i use.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back