Domain Empire

Looking for some part time workers

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

if you are looking for a part time work. I have one for you. I am a freelancer and I need to build a team to get some help to my work. I am not looking for some full time engagement. Neither I am guaranteeing you a fixed payment every week. When ever I get work I will channel it down to you guys and you will do he work. As soon as I get paid for the work, you will also get paid.

Requirement :-

1. Basic knowledge of Internet, blogs, forums and Search Engines.
2. Ability to create documents.
3. Basic Knowledge of Wordpress posting or Forum posting is good but not mandatory. I will teach you if you don't know.
4. Free time around 2 hours a day.
5. Stable internet connection.
6. And finally a commitment. If you say you can work for 6-7 hours a week. I would expect you to work not less than 6 hours.

Positions Open :-

1. Writer - 1 Position
2. Blog Poster or Misc work- 2-3 Positions (will be on rotating for workload balancing)

What you can expect ?

Hourly payments. But you will have a target to achieve. Payments will not disappoint you. Expect anything around $5 - $10 an hour for a start. But please note, it all depends on how you can perform and definitely the work I get. Sometimes it will be low. But not most of the times.

Please note : Payments will be via PayPal only.

If you have a free time and want to earn a bit of money, get in touch with me.

Thank You.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi .id like to join. as i spend all night infront of my laptop for my link building campaign, and i think i still have few hours to work for some other projects. just type romanzick on google to see my link building

•••
can i ask how you are paying?

•••
just as yr explaining above is ok for beginning, just see my work first whether you satisfied. fyi, im still running overnight for my project as signatured blw, where four of my blog in top 100, and one of them is still become leader in google com serp

•••
can i ask how you are paying?

I am paying by PayPal 99.99% of the times. just for the 0.01% possibility I may pay with MoneyBookers.

@romanzick : Yes I searched the internet and say 51000 linkes to your name. Which is good I must say. I have currently around 4-5 link building assignments in hand. I can surely take some of your help. I will PM you after 1st March.

Last edited:
•••
•••
i am interested in your offer. I can give you 10 hours a week. If i can provide you with any information on my background, Please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

•••
Edit

Last edited:
•••
Hey Millers,
This is called capitalism and the marketplace decides his/her credibility. Don't chide someone for their enterprise like they are scamming people off of their common sense.

This is a freelance opp and industry payments are in range of what the OP has posted.

Your comments are deplorable at best.

•••
Hey Millers,
This is called capitalism and the marketplace decides his/her credibility. Don't chide someone for their enterprise like they are scamming people off of their common sense.

This is a freelance opp and industry payments are in range of what the OP has posted.

Your comments are deplorable at best.

Hi Biznews,

I was never questioning his credibility. I was questioning his statement that he you will not be disappointed by how much I pay you - from $5-$10. I simply stated that

1. $5 is very disappointing
2. That even at $10 it is still less than Walmart pays .

Where you are are 100% right is that the market will decide and it looks like he already has some people interested. Certainly $10 would be my personal bottom line of I was desperate.

Where you are 100% wrong is that my comments were not deplorable, they were my honest feelings on the OPs statement. And I also stated "well done" that he had some people interested pretty fast.

Last edited:
•••
After taxes, walmart pay is something in the $8 range. After insurance, walmart pay is something in the $5.50 range. No taxes here, so the numbers are somewhat closer than you specified.

You get what you pay for, always. Maybe he's looking for $5/hr quality so it's cool.

High school kids, retired people, people with a lot of time on their hands... he said part time.

Good luck to all...

•••
After taxes, walmart pay is something in the $8 range. After insurance, walmart pay is something in the $5.50 range. No taxes here, so the numbers are somewhat closer than you specified.

You get what you pay for, always. Maybe he's looking for $5/hr quality so it's cool.

High school kids, retired people, people with a lot of time on their hands... he said part time.

Good luck to all...

Totally agree. Although most Walmart employees cant even afford the insurance. I know this cause there was a recent re-run of a program on CNBC about "The new face of Walmart"

Anyway, I am truly sorry to have crashed the post. My apologies to the OP

•••
In the begining I can give you 10 hrs a week. PM me with details.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back